Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just amazing!

prplhz

2017644.jpg

This storm is absolutly amazing, it's so crazy the way a hurricane forms and travels as it does. Sorry for getting all emotional on you guys:boohoo: , but I just think hurricanes are amazing. I want to have a hurricane party up here, I wish Isabel would hit Boston!

BTW, per the news a man got swept away down in Narraganset(sp) today looking at the waves. He got swept out to sea while watching the waves on the other side of the retainer wall. So be careful if anyone decides to venture down and look at the waves!

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah but is it an EPIC hurricane???

And.....

Does Isabel Riiiiiipppp It Siccckkkkkkk

You better believe that Isabel is EpIc, I wouldn't like her if she wasn't:rolleyes:

I'm sure she RIS, she's a hurricane afterall:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Im in the eye of the hurricane as i write this from my laptop.

Thanks,

Al Roker pre gastric bypass

What are the sustained winds up there? Just want to report it for the news tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

Al Roker POST gastric bypass

Originally posted by kaydup

why a fish?

It's the fish I just hit some bum with that I pulled out of the water just off of Long Island early this afternoon. I am actually posting from my cell phone on the steps of the sound factory waiting for it to open. You see, that guy was me, and the current took me all the way to New Jersey, where I lashed together some floating hypodermic needles into a raft, and paddled over to Manhattan. I figured while I was down here I might as well hang out and wait at the factory for Johnny to show up and start riiiiipingt it siiiiiick!

Originally posted by unclefester401

It's the fish I just hit some bum with that I pulled out of the water just off of Long Island early this afternoon. I am actually posting from my cell phone on the steps of the sound factory waiting for it to open. You see, that guy was me, and the current took me all the way to New Jersey, where I lashed together some floating hypodermic needles into a raft, and paddled over to Manhattan. I figured while I was down here I might as well hang out and wait at the factory for Johnny to show up and start riiiiipingt it siiiiiick!

hilarious.