Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How you doin?????

lilliz77

Just wanna see how everyone is doin? Happy, sad, pissed, horny, tired, wired, hungover, drunk....you get the idea.

I miss typing on here on a regular basis and not just sporatically. I intend to be out in full effect this weekend, so hope to see most of youz out.

Peace :)

Originally posted by echoesofdusk

Lost in space :updown: how have u been liz? dont see much of u on here anymore

been finding a job, which I have 2 yes' but still looking for more options...plus I have no puter and typing at e-cafe (which Koky introduced me to)...I will most likely bump into you sooner or later...Take Care! :)

Im working, being paid, still bored. :blank:

Just working for the money and the weekend.

This weekend though is going to be a no-clubbing weekend. I need a break. I have been out every Fri and Sat in the last month.

Need to step back and do some other fun stuff. But it looks like it will be some CP'ers mountain biking.

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i knew it would be a hars transition for ya liz.....but ull be :aright:

just keep on truckin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Lilli, I know you are happy you moved but wish it was better with the job thing and money. I moved down here in May 2002 and am in my 3rd job since I moved here and still do tilllate part time. Keep moving on up to bigger and better things and you will hit your stride. It took me 9 months to really start feeling like it was a good move.

hopefully see you next weekend;)