Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, how's everyone after the hurricane?

lena1279

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here. i'm in the office. nothing really hapened except for some street lights not working and some branches that fell down. power went out in some parts of silver spring, i lost cable around 8pm but power was ok.

can someone say overreacting in the dc area? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by lena1279

...and in baltimore county area. I did see footage of downtown baltimore - fells point and inner harbor are flooded. Wonder if anything is going to be going on tonight.

Parts of Batlimore County are experiencing bad flooding, too. And Annapolis. My only real concern was all of the huge trees around my house, but they are still standing.

Originally posted by vicman

btw lena, what are you guys plans for sunday? what time you guys are planning to get to the stadium and stuff?

I think we're going to leave around 11 since the game starts at 12:30. What about you?

I'm just excited that the weather is going to nice :)

Originally posted by lena1279

I think we're going to leave around 11 since the game starts at 12:30. What about you?

I'm just excited that the weather is going to nice :)

i'm planning to leave my house around the same time and metro it down. i hope we have great weather that will be conducive to streaking on to the field in the middle of the game. :D

Originally posted by sauvee88

Sun is out up here :D :D :D :D :D

Nice day.

no one's talking to you. :rolleyes:

hey, btw i'll up in NY again for another 2 weeks and a half from the end of Oct to mid-Nov. I think dave seaman is touring around that time, maybe he can oversleep again this year. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by moto

Hopefully soon, I don't wanna work for more than half a day.

How about u? R u working the whole day?

yup. i got tons to do, even though i'm being unproductive as hell i can get more done here than watching tv and working from home.

Originally posted by vicman

i'm planning to leave my house around the same time and metro it down. i hope we have great weather that will be conducive to streaking on to the field in the middle of the game. :D

Oh God, :eek: you better give us all a warnign before the streaking begins. ;)