Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Space34 Shutting Down?

spacious

Originally posted by str8upcore

Guyman seriously tell me one club anywhere in the world where the owner can control thousand's of people at getting intoxicated at different peroids through the evening, It is not

physically fucking possible despite the best security measures around.

I agree... But was LP doing EVERYTHING he possibly could? Keep in mind how many people depend on his club to earn a living. I guess not since people were arrested before the club opened its doors for the night. He gets an F- for effort and now has a ton of shit to deal with.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear stories all the time of drug dealing by employees of various companies, i.e. there was this one time where a guy was arrested dealing drugs out of the drive-thru of a Burger King? Did the BK get shut down? Hardly...on a business level, what is the difference between Space 34 and a BK?

And yes, Space 34 has some of the toughest security in town!

Originally posted by pod

I hear stories all the time of drug dealing by employees of various companies, i.e. there was this one time where a guy was arrested dealing drugs out of the drive-thru of a Burger King? Did the BK get shut down? Hardly...on a business level, what is the difference between Space 34 and a BK?

And yes, Space 34 has some of the toughest security in town!

Did people then go into the BK to use the drugs??? I think not. They were off to outer "Space"

Originally posted by guyman1966

Cry me a fu*ken River! If it is so bad here go back to Cuba!

:idea: Here's an idea.... make sure your employees and partners obey the law.

My employees do obey the law. It's drug heads like you who are putting our clubs and music in danger.

Come mierda.

Originally posted by spacious

Cry me a fu*ken River! If it is so bad here go back to Cuba!

:idea: Here's an idea.... make sure your employees and partners obey the law.

My employees do obey the law. It's drug heads like you who are putting our clubs and music in danger.

Come mierda.

LMAO! Are you sure you want to put something like that in print? Can you spell "Slander" ??? Is that bullshit the best you can come up with?

I guess my post hit a NERVE (30% of this word belongs to Storm).

Don't you have to actually own the shares before you sell them?

------------------------------

Hey you must be on the new legal team for nerve!

Wow such an intelligent comment ............i guess for a few free drink tickets that's what kind of representation you get in Miami ............

as far as the L.P thing goes, do you few knuckle heads really think L.P needs your input on anything.....if the man closes down tomorrow he made more money last week than most of you guys will make in a year....give me a break! .................if the man needed to come to this board for anything other than pure entertainment (like i do) I'm sure he would have committed suicide years ago

L.P - you just keep doing what your doing, best of luck to you

Originally posted by livin42nite

So just cause he has been able to make a nice living here he has no right to be upset with the way the government has been with the dance scene?

Get this straight malanga head. This is the greatest country in the world. I love this country. But I am not going to stand around and take it while we are stripped of our right to assemble, listen to music and dance. This is the simple comparison I was making.

Of course your post hit a nerve, you post a fuck you to the guy on a public board. As for the rest of the stuff, I don't agree that its the drug users fault only that the club is havin probs with the government as there were some employees dealing according to the news reports. However, hopefully all the bad apples are gone from the club and not dealing anymore and now things are fine again at the club.

Originally posted by livin42nite

So just cause he has been able to make a nice living here he has no right to be upset with the way the government has been with the dance scene?

Get this straight malanga head. This is the greatest country in the world. I love this country. But I am not going to stand around and take it while we are stripped of our right to assemble, listen to music and dance. This is the simple comparison I was making.

:laugh: Read that shit over b4 u post next time, was sayin u got your right to complain about the way things are going, was not saying u hate the country. By the way whats a malanga head? :confused::laugh:

Guest saleen351

can we please insult and slander each other using english only, the free traslation page isn't so good...

Come mierda translation said it means , eat crap......

carry on...

I guess you really are not very smart. I'm sorry I picked on you. I'm glad to hear you love this country.

Originally posted by stormentgroup

I guess my post hit a NERVE (30% of this word belongs to Storm).

---------------------------------------------

first of all its world not word .........now your learning ass ranger

First is "new jack" now "ass ranger"...yo, you gotta stop watchin' those Baretta betamaxes dawg!

We are on the fucking 2003! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by funketeer

First is "new jack" now "ass ranger"...yo, you gotta stop watchin' those Baretta betamaxes dawg!

We are on the fucking 2003! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

----------------------------------------------------------

your right, let me speak your language .. sorry mate, bro., dude..........or just plain jerk off works well