Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How about THE WORST one you ever had?

JonStephen

Anyone remember that one special lover......WHO SUCKED

This one chick in school takes the cake. I hooked up with this chick at a party and went back to her pad, strictly one night stand material. So I'm fuckin her and she is as mobile as a rock, not to mention she refused to get on top.

Midway through it she starts telling me of how her boyfriend used to rape her while we are fucking each other. I finally got so fed up I just stopped. She's like "why are you stopping?" I just said, "This sucks, I gotta go"

So I got my clothes on, went home, jerked off, and went to bed. Worst night ever

Too bad, she was really hot too

yeah, this girl who i had a one night stand with...was like trying to be dominating and i dont like that..she was pulling my hair, scratching my back....i woke up in the morning in my house and all my friends were like dude did you get attacked by a bear....it was the worst and most painful sexual experience ever

There was a girl who wanted everything so and so. THe pillows arranged just right, the sheets to be FOLDED, not crumped on the floor. I had to undress in a certain order... she wanted a certain color condom, she wanted to wash up and brush her teeth before everything and most importantly, I was required to give foreplay not until she was satisfied, but until 20 minutes ran out.

I was like "i'm heading home. If you want me back, make an appointment with my secretary."

no this is not a joke.

Originally posted by cintron

There was a girl who wanted everything so and so. THe pillows arranged just right, the sheets to be FOLDED, not crumped on the floor. I had to undress in a certain order... she wanted a certain color condom, she wanted to wash up and brush her teeth before everything and most importantly, I was required to give foreplay not until she was satisfied, but until 20 minutes ran out.

I was like "i'm heading home. If you want me back, make an appointment with my secretary."

no this is not a joke.

:blown:

Guest gabo

yea i had a few bad ones that didnt move or want to chang position but yaknow i was still thinking in my head at the time..." oh boy I am getting laid"

OMG I will never forget this one til I die unfortunately. It was this guy who chased after me for so so long. Finally one night I literally just said what the fuck, why not. It started out with his kissing which was the worst I've ever experienced. Somehow I got past that. When he went down on me, it wasn't pleasurable in the least, then he couldn't find the hole, then he wasn't hard enough, and at this point there was no way in hell I was going down on him :blown:

I had the same though oh boy I'm getting laid :rolleyes: I was thinking of a million things I'd rather be doing then :laugh: