Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why are most black guys built naturally?

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by babbo

darn this is good, history class was at what school,?? UNIV of KKK ??? lmao

nnaaaawww it was just a conversation had in the class....u know how conversations go..they morph into whatever.....it wasnt racist in the least...that is what happened....so thats all it is!!!!

nothing to do with racism.

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

nnaaaawww it was just a conversation had in the class....u know how conversations go..they morph into whatever.....it wasnt racist in the least...that is what happened....so thats all it is!!!!

nothing to do with racism.

ever hear of the word naive???

ever hear of the word naive???

yes and that i am not.....what part of it was just a conversation we had in the class dont u undetstand......ur gonna tell me it didnt make sense back in those days for the slave owners to do that.......it was a different time a different world!!!!!!!

it happened....just like the crusades and any other historical event where they were trying to keep people down!!!!!

so im just stating something that was talked about in a class...so get over ur trip!!!!!!!

oh darn, dont get in a huffy. chill out bro- did it hit a nerve??

naaaaawww not at all, but every once in a while its nice to have a debate about stuff...just to keep the cells moving in the head...u know..my head is hazy from all the smoke so i got to clear it out by thinking every once in a while!!!!!:D

Originally posted by dgmodel

just a theory however i think 300 years of slavery had something to do with their bodies adapting to their environment... if they were being bread to work then nature prolly took course... and made their bodies adapt to their environments and certain characteristics became inherited... but again just a theory...

:laugh: :laugh:

dude, it takes waaaaaaaaay more than 300 years to make a change to the genes, especially such big changes. check out evolution... 300 years is not more merely a SECOND in evolution when you look at the whole thing...

even if you take the smallest rock, and throw it into the biggest pond it still makes a ripple... wouldnt you agree??? that being said three hundred years maybe be a tear in a bucket compared to millions of years of evolution, you still cannot negate it... and long before africans were forced into slavery they were great warriors, great hunters, fathers of some of the earlierst civilizations... for example the moors, the kush empire, nubia, all the way back to the first century (AD) with Axum... so to say that three years of slavery alone effected their bodies would be foolish, but to say that it isnt a variable is worse...

even if you take the smallest rock, and throw it into the biggest pond it still makes a ripple... wouldnt you agree??? that being said three hundred years maybe be a tear in a bucket compared to millions of years of evolution, you still cannot negate it... and long before africans were forced into slavery they were great warriors, great hunters, fathers of some of the earlierst civilizations... for example the moors, the kush empire, nubia, all the way back to the first century (AD) with Axum... so to say that three years of slavery alone effected their bodies would be foolish, but to say that it isnt a variable is worse...

hey, i hear that people from iceland hold their breath longer than anyone. comments?? laff my fucking ass off!!!

i agree, 300 years can make a big diffrence. think about life expectancy. about 300 years ago people lived a much shorter life (by about 30 yrs)

and i also think the skin tone plays a huge part in this. you ALWAYS look bigger and more ripped in you are tan.

Originally posted by incredulous

i agree, 300 years can make a big diffrence. think about life expectancy. about 300 years ago people lived a much shorter life (by about 30 yrs)

and i also think the skin tone plays a huge part in this. you ALWAYS look bigger and more ripped in you are tan.

..stinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkky!.. :D ...god damnit.....tan and toit!

look, 300 years mean SHIT. its 10 generations. what do 10 generations mean?? NOTHING!

genes don´t "adapt" at all. genes MUTATE, and if *by chance* the mutation has a good outcome, then the individual will have more offspring, also with the beneficial genes. now over GENERATIONS, if the individuals with the beneficials genes REALLY can interact better with their natural environment then over DOZENS or HUNDRETS of generations the other individuals without the beneficial genes will be "pushed away".

so a couple of hundrets years mean nothing. with society being present and the principle of "survival of the fittest" not being valid any more, you can throw that theory away anyway :)!

if there was any change, it was waaaaay before slavery for example (like dg pointed out too)