Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Anyone Know When A Badass D.j. Is Coming To Space

tnargs

Guest saleen351

well, i was down in miami, and stopped by murks studio and they were working with some of tiestos people. Oscar said that him and luis(owner of space) understand how much clubbers like the tiesto sound, and since it's too much to bring him in all the time, they are going to try and replicate a tiesto night. I think it's a great idea, we all know oscar rocks house and tribal, but could you imagine him doing tiesto:eek: Tiesto gave his full blessing, i think it's a great idea... Finally luis is trying new things, to get the old space feeling back... This should go down next week, after this shitty studio 54 night is done...

oscar you have to play flight 643 for me pleaseeeeeeeeee:eek:

Originally posted by tnargs

OSCAR G AND ROLAND ARE COOL, BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE OF THE ELITE IN A LONG TIME

Come on...You must be kidding eh......

Bash bros = ----> Roland / Oscar G.

Afterhours with Markus Schulz.....

Nuff said........

Wat do you want Dj Skribbles.....or Dj Sammy.....

Originally posted by saleen351

well, i was down in miami, and stopped by murks studio and they were working with some of tiestos people. Oscar said that him and luis(owner of space) understand how much clubbers like the tiesto sound, and since it's too much to bring him in all the time, they are going to try and replicate a tiesto night. I think it's a great idea, we all know oscar rocks house and tribal, but could you imagine him doing tiesto:eek: Tiesto gave his full blessing, i think it's a great idea... Finally luis is trying new things, to get the old space feeling back... This should go down next week, after this shitty studio 54 night is done...

oscar you have to play flight 643 for me pleaseeeeeeeeee:eek:

Can i get a woot.....

flight 643 for saleen

and Lethal industry for me Please.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bobbalou

Can i get a woot.....

flight 643 for saleen

and Lethal industry for me Please.....

this night is gonna be badasssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

its amazing how easy we all get spoiled in this town...we have one of the best d.j.'s in the world almost every week playing at space...OSCAR G., and we just take it for granted...thats why i just go every week and have a great time when hes playing, because there is nobody that knows that room better than he does...so yes its nice to have guests every once in a while, but for the most part, i like to listen to the resident that brings it every week.

just my opinion.:)