Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon Was Packed

Originally posted by berniec

i worked at that place ONCE and was sick of it, never been back since (thank god)

the last time i went was when that song "through the rain" was being played like house music was going out of style...the whole fake snow thing was there too, in full effect...like the old exit friday days...first of all...i am 22 in november and cant afford the place/WOMEN that go there...second...im sick of trying to dance factory shuffle like in my black pants and aldo 3 inch heel shoes...just dont work...the bathroom is impossible to get to when its packed...the door guys think they are something they arent...shall i go on???

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

In store for me until Halloween...NOTHING lol.

Well nothing big anyways. Ill hit up Deep again def. I would like to Check out Avalon for Richie Hawtin also.

I go to school year round so it always sucks.

Sessa sat nights is good also Cheetah Sundays after Factory.

Im just gonna lay low gotta buy a Truck ML320 I think...thats gonna take a chunk outta the pocket, and just prepare for Halloween. And NO I refuse to go to AT THE HOP...seriously, wtf is that about. A 50's party at Factory? lets get serious.

Tek

was gonna get the new altima 3.5 with leather and all that crap in it...but then i realized...i cant afford it at all..

i guess its time i settle down with a chick...some cool movies are coming out...and maybe check out sessa/deep and avalon once...you ever go to any long island club/bars or flat out bars?

i am close with the door guy at the donkey...and a bartender there as well... so i always have a pretty decent time there...plus sahara is opening up down the road...

i think you and i are the only ones who think its a stupid idea...but whatever...thats what the weeks before and after are for...and then rite after that comes HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!

(already put in for a vacation day for that sunday :D )

dont forget me bro...:)

my boys want to do float friday...get some tables...go to vinyl after...refuse to call it arc...then go back to a hotel room with some strippers...then go to factory...then cheetah...then go home and lay in my bed and not sleep for 3 days...;)

Originally posted by deppnade

sick of trying to dance factory shuffle like in my black pants and aldo 3 inch heel shoes...just dont work...the bathroom is impossible to get to when its packed...the door guys think they are something they arent...shall i go on???

LOL!! so tru.

the first and only time i've had to work there i pull up, ask the valet guy where i can put the truck "oh we forgot to save spots for your two trucks, i dont know what to tell you", so i tell him to fuk off and parked in their fire zone. I go up to the door and the guy is like your not getting in with sneakers on, i was like thats fine wit me i dotn wanna be hear anyway, but before i tell you to fuck off any get back in my car you might wanna go find your boss and tell him he isnt gonna have a live broadcast tonite because you are givin the enginner a hard time about his sneakers!

...seconds later a very apologentic manger appeard, but long story short the nite just went downhill from there, one thing after another...and if your lookig for things to go on about the club plays way too much hip hop...need i say more lol

LOL!! so tru.

the first and only time i've had to work there i pull up, ask the valet guy where i can put the truck "oh we forgot to save spots for your two trucks, i dont know what to tell you", so i tell him to fuk off and parked in their fire zone. I go up to the door and the guy is like your not getting in with sneakers on, i was like thats fine wit me i dotn wanna be hear anyway, but before i tell you to fuck off any get back in my car you might wanna go find your boss and tell him he isnt gonna have a live broadcast tonite because you are givin the enginner a hard time about his sneakers!

...seconds later a very apologentic manger appeard, but long story short the nite just went downhill from there, one thing after another...and if your lookig for things to go on about the club plays way too much hip hop...need i say more lol

being i see you are from bergen...can u relate to me missing the good ol' days of Image with Tsettos in the spring of 2001...boy those were the days...when the gina flowed like water...and we would shoot over to vinyl right after...:cool:

Originally posted by solbeam

it does..

i've never been there...some nerd told me he wants us all to go...and when that nerd is the one buying the table its hard to argue...

what is the crowd/music/vibe like there???

can you get in with sneakers and jeans??? my black pants day are through...its diesels and jean season for me...

thank you :)