Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moving to Miami!!!--TIPS??

miamilawdj2004

Hey all, i'm going to be moving soon down to beautiful Miami from Cihcago--just wanted to say HI since i'm new to the site...would love any tips anyone could give on (1) Good places to live? (areas) (2) Great clubs....oh and PLEASE tell me that the things i'm reading about how shitty it is to meet women is NOT always the case down there!! :hat: THANKS!!

--MATT

one of your fellow Chicagoans just moved here like a month ago She is on the board and can fill you in.

What type of music you like, where have you been down here? are you interested in just Miami, or North like Aventura or Broward County ( Ft. Lauderdale). Just stay tuned here and you will know whast going on

Thanks for the tips....yea i like TRANCE / PROGRESSIVE mostly---like AVB, Tiesto, Kleinenberg, Dave Seaman....but depends on the mood you know? I've never even BEEN to Miami---but am looking to live somewhere where i can easily drive to both Downtown Miami & Coral Gables....but also be close to the action and preferably a beach?

ANYTHING beats this Chicago weather i'll tell you---i'll prefer hot and sunny to windy/rainy/snowy and shitty ANY DAY....hey at least it's better eye-candy to see thongs than bundled up women under layers of clothing huh? hahaha-------Yea i'm thinking Miami or South Beach----was looking at the MIRADOR but when i get down there OCT. 2nd i'll look around a bit more....

Anyone going to see Armin Van Buuren at OPIUM?

The best thing you can do get out of Chicago as soon as possible. This place sux so bad. The girls here are ugly and fat and they are not tan, they dont were thongs it just sux. I moved here from FL like a year ago and I miss it so much "good move."The music is only techno, I always thought that there was plenty of house well I was wrong freeking techno almost every night. Wish I was there.