Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey SexybabyDee... just curious

jimk29

i think shes sick of hearing and seeing people post about her site here. it has nothing to do with cp.

i dont think there is even full nudity on the site so i cant imagine people paying every month for a membership to see clothed tits... i see clothed tits at work everyday. hehe.

Originally posted by somebitch

i think shes sick of hearing and seeing people post about her site here. it has nothing to do with cp.

i dont think there is even full nudity on the site so i cant imagine people paying every month for a membership to see clothed tits... i see clothed tits at work everyday. hehe.

I know, I wasn't saying that I want to join, or giving her shit about it... just curious if it's working out for her.

:aright:

Your right...but if u must know I think we are at 200+ members as of now

I'm just sick of hearing about it already:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:aright:

Your right...but if u must know I think we are at 200+ members as of now

I'm just sick of hearing about it already:D

Sick of hearing about it :laugh: :laugh:

then why the fuck did you put it on here and in other forums on here?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On a serious note though... who is your Marketting company... $13 with 200+ customers a month is a net revenue of over $2600.00. Think about it $150.00 for a Camera, $100.00 to register your domain, $45.00 a month for bandwidth... with fixed costs about $300.00 and variable costs equal to approximately $0.00 your contribution margin is $2600.00 with an operating profit of $2300.00 thats a growth of over 800% in one month... THATS AMAZING... Serge can i get a check of my accounting... i think i fucked something up.

Isn't the internet great. I know everyone is very curious of other people's business. We'll do a little math.

Our favorite girl here has 200+ members. After paying out to sotoworld, say she has $7 off each member. So that's $1,400 a month extra cash for taking a couple pics a week. So that's about $17,000 extra a year. Then you can also add personal requests and videos that add to her kitty. So all in all.... Next drink is on her.

Originally posted by Evan

Isn't the internet great. I know everyone is very curious of other people's business. We'll do a little math.

Our favorite girl here has 200+ members. After paying out to sotoworld, say she has $7 off each member. So that's $1,400 a month extra cash for taking a couple pics a week. So that's about $17,000 extra a year. Then you can also add personal requests and videos that add to her kitty. So all in all.... Next drink is on her.

thats assuming she has 200+ members...

Originally posted by bbbooom

if you didnt wanna hear it than why would it be public? i think you love hearing about it and say shit like the above to feed watever joy you get out of it SCHMA

nah, someone else posted a link to her site here. she never brought it into the 'cp public'. so before you accuse someone of doing something, make sure they actually did it. :tongue:

nah, someone else posted a link to her site here. she never brought it into the 'cp public'. so before you accuse someone of doing something, make sure they actually did it. :tongue:

nah i mean public public not cp so schma on you and i can 'accuse' anyone of anything... you stole my dog :tongue: