Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 9/23/03

weyes

learn how to say, "no" to people who ask for your phone number. if you don't want to give it to someone, don't feel obligated to do so! after all, it's better to turn someone down and not lead him/her on than to have to have an awkward discussion on the phone :worry: .

*note: fake-numbering is just wrong :nono: .

tune in tomorrow.

Originally posted by weyes

learn how to say, "no" to people who ask for your phone number. if you don't want to give it to someone, don't feel obligated to do so! after all, it's better to turn someone down and not lead him/her on than to have to have an awkward discussion on the phone :worry: .

tune in tomorrow.

So that rejection hotline is a :nono:

Damn I wish I could remember that number... :(

Originally posted by weyes

tune in tomorrow.

yeah..plus with cell phones so common now a days, its so easy to verify the number right-a-way. Then you'll have to make up more B.S about how you must've left your cell phone at home, and when it rings (which it invariably will at that moment), you'll have to make up some more B.S. about how its not your phone, its your friend's. The lie never ends. But hopefully the suitor gets the hint by then :D

Originally posted by mala

So, uh, I shouldn't be passing my asshole ex-coworker's phone number off as mine? :(

ooo, that does sound tempting :idea::funny: ...

really, though, that's not cool! and even if your conscience doesn't keep you in line, remember that clubworld isn't all that small (especially in l.a.) and you most likely will eventually run into that person again. it's better to be known as a decent person that just said, "no" instead of being that person that keeps running and hiding behind speakers all night :laugh2: !