Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Y men are pigs....(funny story)

tommyarmani

Bear with me. Last summer i went to exit w/ 2 my friends & my girlfriend. After a night of heavy partying, we left at about 7 AM. My freind is one of those guys who will fuck anything or anyone when he is F'd up. So we are driving a few blocks away & see a blonde wig wearing black girl walking the streets.

He orders me to drive up to her. She politely says "U want your dick sucked, come on $40". I asked her are you a cop & she said "Yeah, heres my badge" as she lifted her shirt up to show her tits. She got in the back of my SUV. We pulled off on one of the side streets. He took her in the far back seats, and she began to blow him. In frustration, he could not cum, so he asked to borrow $40 so he could bang her ($40 to blow, $80 to bang). Being that his GF is a bitch, i gladly gave the extra money & order him to fuck her hard. He came in about 3 minutes & felt disgusted as we booted the whore out of the car.

The best part of the story is he called me last week to announce his engagement. I wonder if he told her this story.

The moral of the story is :confused:

:nono: Never let your freinds borrow money, because they never pay you back

:laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Sounds like a great bonding activity. :puke:

Who are you too judge? ;) Im sure you have partaken in activities with your mate that may seem odd to others. Of course this excerpt is taken way out of context.

For the record, i would not define it as a bonding experience, but it was nonetheless an "interesting" experience.

Thanks,

Dr Phil

I never said my word was the be-all, end-all. Just giving my opinion.

Each to his own. Some couples go to strip clubs together, while others would gawk at that idea.

The point being that too many pass judgement on others ultimately we end up with those select few in power trying to exert thier beliefs (through legislation) on the masses of people. IE Los Angeles banning lap dances.

I dont like the idea of trying to legislate morality.

is this the dog wagging the tail, or the tail wagging the dog?

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Each to his own. Some couples go to strip clubs together, while others would gawk at that idea.

Tommy dear, we all have our own moral compass. I'm sure you know certain people who refuse to issue forth an opinion on any matter... a bit wishy-washy, no? Like they don't have their own brains or something?

Tommy dear, we all have our own moral compass. I'm sure you know certain people who refuse to issue forth an opinion on any matter... a bit wishy-washy, no? Like they don't have their own brains or something?

U r 100% right. Opinions are what make us unique.

"I want you to go to a dictionary, look up the word Objective & cross it out. People will love & hate you based on your optinions"

But back to the point, dont allot of other couples watch thier friend fuck a hooker in the back of the SUV? :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

why? U think he should have done her anally? it might have been extra & he was out of money. I wasnt about to give him more money.

Bro you need to pony up the money for that shit. What is wrong with you today Tommy, get your shit together

thanks

dad

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Tommy,

Did she have a nice personality, was she funny??

Thanks

Mom

Hmmm, lets see. Her name was "Worthless Whore", her hobbies were sucking cock, fucking strangers for money, doing crack.

She was intelligent, well spoken & adept in sales (selling herself that is!)

Thanks,

Dan akryoyd from dr detroit

:laugh::laugh::laugh: