Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ivano Bellini...free party

househed

Hi CP heds

just thought I would give you the info about a little event were putting together in Downtown Hollywood..

Every Monday, Yes Monday you heard right, we intend to bring in good local and national talent and give them a free musical reign,,no playing for the floor this is a TOTAL lounge concept spread over 3 different rooms and the is NEVER A COVER ,( its monday after all)

Ivano is kicking us off on Oct 20th then Vaughan & Sheldon and the Lust crew on the 27th

Food and drink menu's available

Industry Guys (ITB) get 2-4-1 all night

Girls, pay for your 1st drink and the rest are on us....

M.I.A Mondays

Launch party (then weekly) Monday October 20th 2003

Resident DJ Jon Owen (UK & Ibiza)

Opening night guest DJ Ivano Bellini (Miami / NY)

NO COVER CHARGE EVER

PROMO’S

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Location-Mama Mia 1818 South Young Circle, Hollywood FL 33020

(From I-95 Take Hollywood Blvd. East to Young Circle, MIA is on the right about 100 yards)

info@mialounge.com

Info / VIP tables 954 673.5555

www.mialounge.com

P/S Salleen need to talk with you, call me

I don't think we are that ambitious...we just want a classy hang out for friends and like minded people who arn't quite ready to face the week but want to hear good music without being robbed at the door and the bar

we think its worth a try...touch wood

I hear ivanno is also playin solid gold soon. Next step, ivano headlining at dave and buster's then taco bell serving up some extra cheese :laugh: Nah seriously, I think the guy is good sometimes, he's got talent just plays 2 cheesy most the times but I'll be sure to check that party out regardless since its about the same distance sobe is from mi casa.

Originally posted by livin42nite

I hear ivanno is also playin solid gold soon. Next step, ivano headlining at dave and buster's then taco bell serving up some extra cheese :laugh: Nah seriously, I think the guy is good sometimes, he's got talent just plays 2 cheesy most the times but I'll be sure to check that party out regardless since its about the same distance sobe is from mi casa.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, Ivano's sets are moody- he has good days and he has bad- but overall, this event sounds pretty good... I especially like the part that says "Girls, pay for your 1st drink and the rest are on us.... "

I'll definitely be there!

Guest saleen351

****not a come back***********

however, i'll be there tonight, but i'm in charge of luring a world known dj to there, this is where the dolphins hang out and the crew of chris paciello are involved < though not sure how..

however, i'm waiting for a counter offer from the club, and if we can work out a few hundred bucks, you'll get a world class dj FOR FREE!

DON'T QUESTION THE SALEEN

BUT MY A DRINK INSTEAD!

stunads.........

• 3 weeks later...

We're really looking forward to kicking back and playing here. It's Monday and we're gonna make the best of an actually great situation. The people putting this together aren't trying to make this a weekend type event... Just a FREE party to come hang out and enjoy a good time!

Sheldon & I will be there the following Monday October 27th - LUST in the house!

for years, the city of hollywood has been spending lavishly on dubious projects in a desperate attempt to make the downtown area fashionable. judging by recent developments, however, it seems that the mayor could've just picked up the phone and called the right promoters years ago and saved the tax payers tens of millions of dollars. you guys should all be funded by the community redevelopment agency. keep up the good work.

Originally posted by vaughanz

Sheldon and I could use some good representation!

seriously, you might want to get in touch with the city's cra. they have regular meetings, and anyone with an interest in the downtown area is welcome. if you could put together a presentation explaining how an event would benefit the businesses in the neighborhood, they might even consider some sort of co-promotion. they've sponsored "art walks" and "tropical nights" with various semi-live acts performing on the sidewalks, so why not some open-air djs if the format fits? you could also consider using your talents to improve a previously-approved event, too. the city sponsors (pays for) a lot of entertainment, both in downtown (including young circle) and at the beach (johnson street bandshell), and they have their own sound systems and crews, too. of course, i'm only suggesting this so i won't have to drive so far to enjoy quality house music. feel free to pm me if i can be of any help.

big up da hollywood massive!