Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cell tech ?

jtk4

I want to try it, most of my friends that have tired it liked it alot. i think the main 2 things that are good about it are that there is double the creatine in it(usually there is 5g) and also they tell you to take it right after the workout. It has like 75 g of carbs which is why i think you do gain the weight. people think you need protein after a work out, the main thing is to replenish your glucose and i think 75g of sugar is not to bad with the creatine and glut. i def want to try it

Originally posted by incredulous

people think you need protein after a work out,

That has to be the funniest thing I ever heard........You need to go back to the drawing board my son. Cell tech does suck. Its a rip off. You can make the same thing yourself at a fraction of the cost. Cell tech just spends a ton of money and false advertisment to make themselves look good. Go buy pure creatine and a few packs of Kool aid and mix it and you will have the same thing as cell tech.

I disagree with u on mixing creatine and kool aid together. Kool aid contains artificial sugars. Creatine is better absorbed with natrural sugars (ie- fructose) But yes Celltech sucks, I was on it for a month and felt bloated from the sugar it contained with it. Truly a ripoff. I just eat a banana and have my creatine with warm water afterwards. And still get decent gains.