Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Em: Double Album?

moz

Eminem to Release Double Album

Apparently earlier in the week Houston radio reported that Eminem's next album would be a double LP. The first CD would consist of 12 to 15 mainly solo tracks with some guest appearances from Shady Records artists, while the second CD would be a collaboration CD between Eminem and his favorite artists. The radio station reported that these artists would include Busta, Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Nas.

from shadysoldiers.com

Originally posted by moz

Eminem to Release Double Album

Apparently earlier in the week Houston radio reported that Eminem's next album would be a double LP. The first CD would consist of 12 to 15 mainly solo tracks with some guest appearances from Shady Records artists, while the second CD would be a collaboration CD between Eminem and his favorite artists. The radio station reported that these artists would include Busta, Jay-Z, 50 Cent and Nas.

from shadysoldiers.com

sounds like the 8 mile soundtrack when he featured 50, na, jay-z, gangstarr etc..........in any case, can't complain. im sure it'll be hot

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

sounds like the 8 mile soundtrack when he featured 50, na, jay-z, gangstarr etc..........in any case, can't complain. im sure it'll be hot

True.....I for one, am impressed by Em's production (his beat's in particular), but we'll see.......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

last time it came out may, err... february 23rd.. and this time i'm not going to wait till may 23rd... i'm really excited, do, do you have it?? the guy wit the umm... wit the umm... the blonde? ok? um... you know the guy, he does that thing on mtv? he sings that one song?? umm??? BRYYYYYYYYANNNNNNNNNNNNNN I GOT PHAT BEATS ON THE PHONE, HURRY UP!!!!

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Im from the UK, and am a DJ, I know some people 'in the know' as it were and they have confirmed to me there is an upcoming double CD from Eminem, the track listing (provisional) would be:

CD1

1 - intro

2 - words are weapons f. d12

3 - bad influence

4 - 9-1-1 f. b real & boo yaa tribe

5 - get u mad

6 - say my name f. xzibit & nate dogg

7 - murder murder

8 - luv me f. obie trice & 50 cent

9 - nail in the coffin [benzino diss]

10 - we as americans

11 - lady f. obie trice

12 - the realest f. 50 cent & notorious b.i.g.[rmx]

13 - any man

14 - can-i-bitch [canibus & jermaine dupri diss]

15 - rap game f. d12 & 50 cent [unedited version]

16 - the anthem f. rza, tech n9ne, xzibit, pharoahe monch, kool g rap, jayo

17 - one day at a time f. tupac & the outlawz

18 - wanksta [em's version]

19 - girls [limp bizkit diss]

20 - renegades f. jay-z & royce tha 5-9 [rmx]

21 - what if i was white f. sticky fingaz

CD2

1 - turn me loose f. limp bizkit

2 - go to sleep f. dmx & obie trice

3 - off the wall f. redman

4 - bully [benzino & ja rule diss]

5 - monkey see monkey do

6 - these drugs f. d-12

7 - the kids

8 - bump heads f. g-unit

9 - dead wrong f. notorious b.i.g

10 - stimulate

11 - don't approach me f. xzibit

12 - we all die one day f. obie trice, llyod Banks & 50 cent

13 - shit on you f. d12

14 - doe ray me f. obie trice & d12 [benzino & ja rule diss]

15 - busa rhyme f. missy elliott & timberland [r dub l 99' bitch's acid mix

16 - keep talkin f. d-12 [ja rule & benzino diss]

17 - hail mary f. 50 cent & busta rhymes [rmx]

18 - luv u more

19 - outro [booking info]

Have heard all of these tracks and it does sound pretty hot.

Looking foreward to its general release, especially if it actually makes it across the pond to our fine shores!

BarBar

P.S if anyone wants any more info feel free to e-mail me as i may not check this thread often.

michaelbarry99@yahoo.co.uk

Originally posted by moz

Who you know nicca??????:D

I gots ma sources. :cool:

Streets Wanna Know Which Eminem will we see on this next album--the obnoxious, middle-finger-giving Slim Shady we got introduced to on his first two LPs or the slightly more conscious Marshall Mathers heard on The Eminem Show ?

"I really like Slim Shady," says Dr. Dre, executive producer of the album. "I like him talking shit and pissing people off. That's where he's gonna go next, talking shit and raising eyebrows."

"Slim Shady fans will not be disappointed," says Em's manager, Paul Rosenberg. "He's gonna have a lot of responses to everything that's going on. No stones will be left unturned. Just think Marshall Mathers LP with his new style."