Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MAKING STRIDES - Breast Cancer Walk 10/19/03

xxlea

Hello,

I'm a Team Leader walking this year at the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Central Park. I'm also recruiting and organizing walkers to walk in my group representing my school.

If you're interested in participating in the walk, email me at CancerWalk2003, or to sponsor a walker. I'll provide you with additional information and contribution forms. I'm accepting donations in cash and checks, made out to "The American Cancer Society."

This is a very important fund raiser for a very important cause. Breast Cancer and it's effects are not limited to women. Families and friends are affected just as well. Any small contribution is a step closer in finding a cure for this disease.

Thank you,

Alexandra

Team Leader/Lagcc-Alpha Beta Gamma

American Cancer Society

19 West 56th Street

New York, NY 10019

central-park.strides@cancer.org

The Walk

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Central Park

72nd Street Bandshell (9-11am)

5 Miles.

Originally posted by xxlea

Hello,

I'm a Team Leader walking this year at the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Central Park. I'm also recruiting and organizing walkers to walk in my group representing my school.

If you're interested in participating in the walk, email me at CancerWalk2003, or to sponsor a walker. I'll provide you with additional information and contribution forms. I'm accepting donations in cash and checks, made out to "The American Cancer Society."

This is a very important fund raiser for a very important cause. Breast Cancer and it's effects are not limited to women. Families and friends are affected just as well. Any small contribution is a step closer in finding a cure for this disease.

Thank you,

Alexandra

Team Leader/Lagcc-Alpha Beta Gamma

American Cancer Society

19 West 56th Street

New York, NY 10019

central-park.strides@cancer.org

The Walk

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Central Park

72nd Street Bandshell (9-11am)

5 Miles.

Can you please e-mail me some information on this. My grandfather died from cancer, and I'd love to walk for such an important cause!!

clubbabynyc@aol.com

Thanks,

Irina

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...