Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M sessions at luna review

livin42nite

Ali Ajami rocked the place. Honestly last time I had been to luna did not really think it was the right venue, but last night showed that it's a pretty good spot. Sound was good last night and again ali played great and kicked off the p:m sessions there to a great start. Lots of vocals so even the saleen would enjoy it I think. Nice to see a few cp folks there 2.

I don't think it's the kind of vocals saleen likes ;)

Last night was pure progressive heaven..

I managed to drag some friends there...we arrived at 12.30...it was pretty empty at that point. My friends were gettin restless, but I convinced them to stick around. The place filled up quick!

Great crowd, great sound...

Awesome, awesome night. Those Depeche Mode remixes Ali played were out of this world!

Thanks to Marco for hooking it up...

See you guys next time...

- nik -

ps. ericakamikaze...post some of those pics

pss. Ali's girlfriend is HOT

Thanks to everyone at Luna, the P:M Sessions and Blend Productions family...you guys have a good thing going, good friends, good music, good venue, it's all goodie, goodie, good!

:eek:

I really like the venue...sound was great, Laliux and I took notice and were talking about it, walked around the place...and it sounded nice and even all over...thanks Francesco, Marco and Carla for the drinkies :D ...Ali threw down the killer tracks, lots of bea-u-ti-ful girls at the dancefloor...man, I'm still hurtin' ;) nice to meet you Erick..where are the pics?

:tongue:

What a night! Cheers!!! :)

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

Once again a great night @ Luna. Ali was throwin down the best choons he had and the peeps were eating it up. Of course the Blend Duo followed up and kept the flow going strong. The hospitality from Cianci, Avila, Marco, & Carla is top notch. It was good seeing and meeting more CP faces like livin, South, Dave, Geoff, and Funk. Music doesn't get much better than this weekend, I almost though it was WMC already.

Click Here for Pictures from Luna

DSC00364.JPG

DSC00358.JPG

DSC00412.JPG

DSC00384.JPG

Kickin' party last night. Too bad I missed Dave's set...heard it rocked. Overall everything seemed to be in it's right place. Music, sound, energy, vibe, and crowd. Everyone enjoyed themselves to the fullest explaining how this party has the right formula. Cianci and Avila played a great set... I have to give credit where it's due... last night they hit the right keys and delivered a wicked bassheavy chunky breaks and prog house set. Very well played in deed. Congrats guys. Overall.... great event! No doubts about it. Good to see all the knownfaces that make up this little cozy movement growing in Miami. Peace..

Ali Ajami rocked.. great night out provided by the PM Sessions crew.. got to the beach around 2 and it was an escapade from there on end. The future is bright.. so bright.. get ready for an interesting winter

great meeting and hanging out with Avila, Eric @ Tillate.. the pictures came out great

Luna once again was off the hook!!! Each week seems to be getting better. Dave started off the night with some killer tracks followed up by Ali who tore the place up then Francesco and Luis ended the night with a bang. I got a chance to hang out with Erickamikaze from Tilllate.com again and dude you shots are killer I love the effects that come out with the lighting from the club. Ali girlfriend was HOT so was the door girl. I didn’t get a chance to meet with fostech, funketeer, livin42nite, or Marco so hopefully I will see you guys out in the next couple of weeks. Francesco and Luis Thanks for the hospitality had a good time.

PEACE MIRZA

:dj:

I want to thank Blend Productions for making my birthday party kick ass!! The ambience was great, it was wonderful to see so many music loving people..

Finally a venue where good music and beautiful people blend..

Look forward to many more pulsating nights :)

P.S. Thanks for the breaks guys !!!!