Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official** Zabs thread

prplhz

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a lot going on that night-- we are doing a huge party with the casts of real world and road rules.... then i have been challenged to finish off 3 bottles of zygo.... so lets just see where the night takes us... !!! :D

ok fags and faggets. i feel like getting extremely crunked up today, so i figured the best place to do this for as little money as possible is at my place. you are all invited, you know who you are......not 555-1212. i will just be generally drinking from the start of the sox game on. come by whenever you want. if you need the address, be like stymie and throw me a pm. jz is spinning for 4 hours so i figure we will all bounce around 11 or later. i will provide as much bombay sapphire as your heart desires, just bring whatever else you feel like drinking.

wa wa wa werd.

also if you have weed, please bring. tommy is without his beloved smokey.......

you paradise hotel fags will get that one.

Originally posted by flavanugz

ya we'll be there. although i think jz is unreal good, im not too cool on buying $8 drinks and talking to buckman for the first dead hour and a half.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Bro he was in there before me last Thurs and I had to drop off a lighting piece for the computer. Rocking in his UFO's

Originally posted by flavanugz

dude confronted me at the kells, giving me all this shit about when we ran him off of cp:laugh: :laugh:

like i always do, i just stood there and laughed, told him its "the internet" get over it.

Now that is fucking priceless, I would have loved to seen that