Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees Vs Twins....

mrmatas2277

Originally posted by vicman

time to bring out the brooms, it's ova for da' yankees!!!!!! :tongue:

:rolleyes:

You know the funny thing. You people who hate the Yankees love to say that we rub it in too much...

And look at how bad you people rub a single loss in our face...

Get over it... How many years have we been in the position that we are in... How many years in a ROW... How many rings in how many seasons...

GIVE IT UP!!!

And for the record... If the TWINS SWEEP...

You all personally are witnesses... I will become a METS Fan...

At lease I know my team is going to lose every year. Instead of getting my hopes up all the time. I will know there is nothing to get my hopes up about... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by elementx

:rolleyes:

You know the funny thing. You people who hate the Yankees love to say that we rub it in too much...

And look at how bad you people rub a single loss in our face...

Get over it... How many years have we been in the position that we are in... How many years in a ROW... How many rings in how many seasons...

GIVE IT UP!!!

And for the record... If the TWINS SWEEP...

You all personally are witnesses... I will become a METS Fan...

At lease I know my team is going to lose every year. Instead of getting my hopes up all the time. I will know there is nothing to get my hopes up about... :rolleyes:

nah dude, it's all about the sand diego padres . . . when you root for a team that sucks so consistently as the padres, you get used to laugh in the face of defeat, at the end it's a game for us average fans so i enjoy it as much as i can! :)

I love the way all the yankee haters rub one loss in our faces...

Do you guys honestly think that we will loe this series, let alone get swept by the Twins, of all teams?? Let's be serious here...

The Yanks made a few costly errors that cost them the game, don't expect it to happen ever again.

LETS GO YANKEES!

Originally posted by chrismakk69

I love the way all the yankee haters rub one loss in our faces...

Do you guys honestly think that we will loe this series, let alone get swept by the Twins, of all teams?? Let's be serious here...

The Yanks made a few costly errors that cost them the game, don't expect it to happen ever again.

LETS GO YANKEES!

I would have to agree... The Twins did play an great game but the Yankees did not play well at all. They did not play near there potential... The Yanks should have taken the game minus the errors and an incredible play in the 9th inning...

But the what if's will never win us a game...

Yanks will win the next 3 straight... :D