Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need inspiration

The scene is whack now.....same stupid idiots thinking they are god's greatest gift and cant even through a party

I cant even smoke anymore

I cant even chill without 20 feds around the joint

I cant even dance without a stubbly chested Jersey fag rubbing up against me

I cant even get good drugs without bringing them in myself

I cant even hear decent music without dropping $30

I cant even hear my city's djs without them toning it down in their hometown

I cant even find a decent crowd at a decent party

I cant even chill with my friends cause they are all "out of the scene" (I wonder why)

I give up, I'll stick to bars and lounges....or move to Cali

thanx NYC for fucking my enjoyment up

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

The scene is whack now.....same stupid idiots thinking they are god's greatest gift and cant even through a party

I cant even smoke anymore

I cant even chill without 20 feds around the joint

I cant even dance without a stubbly chested Jersey fag rubbing up against me

I cant even get good drugs without bringing them in myself

I cant even hear decent music without dropping $30

I cant even hear my city's djs without them toning it down in their hometown

I cant even find a decent crowd at a decent party

I cant even chill with my friends cause they are all "out of the scene" (I wonder why)

I give up, I'll stick to bars and lounges....or move to Cali

thanx NYC for fucking my enjoyment up

- Smoking kills you

- Cops protect us

-That stubbly Jersey fag is saying the same thing about some thumb ringed greek fairy

- If you need the drugs..then you shouldnt be there in the first place ----- maybe thats why the music isnt decent anymore??

- If you cant afford the $30..make new friends and work your way into getting comps (idk but Avalon was $15 on the guestlist -- pretty cheap and a good party)

- Decent crowd??? SHouldnt matter --- who are you to judge the crowd

- Make new friends "in the scene"

I dont know but NYC seems to be moving out of its rut....its people like you that prolong that from happening

- Smoking kills you - thats his choice.

- Cops protect us - not in clubs.

-That stubbly Jersey fag is saying the same thing about some thumb ringed greek fairy - ok, true.

- If you need the drugs..then you shouldnt be there in the first place ----- maybe thats why the music isnt decent anymore?? -

Drugs and the club scene have been intertwined since day 1, anyone who says drugs don't belong in clubs has no place in the scene... whether you do drugs or not, you have to respect the fact that they ARE a big part of the scene... djs & patrons alike.

- If you cant afford the $30..make new friends and work your way into getting comps - if you make friends just to get comps, you're a massive tool... $30 for shitty parties is rediculous... don't even try to justify this.

- Decent crowd??? SHouldnt matter --- who are you to judge the crowd - i'm going to throw a party and fill the room with child molesters and rapists and invite you... then we'll see who judges what... ;)

- Make new friends "in the scene" - not a bad idea, but theres something to be said for having a great night out with people you're already comfortable with.

I dont know but NYC seems to be moving out of its rut....its people like you that prolong that from happening - Get AIDS. :aright:

Smoking kills you - thats his choice. ----- --ok fine well it kills others around him that dont smoke....he can kill himself outside

- Cops protect us - not in clubs. ---- actually they do

-That stubbly Jersey fag is saying the same thing about some thumb ringed greek fairy - ok, true.

- If you need the drugs..then you shouldnt be there in the first place ----- maybe thats why the music isnt decent anymore?? -

Drugs and the club scene have been intertwined since day 1, anyone who says drugs don't belong in clubs has no place in the scene... whether you do drugs or not, you have to respect the fact that they ARE a big part of the scene... djs & patrons alike.-------------yea but drugs and music are not intertwined...if you need drugs to listen to good music...then YOU KNOW JACK SHIT

- If you cant afford the $30..make new friends and work your way into getting comps - if you make friends just to get comps, you're a massive tool... $30 for shitty parties is rediculous... don't even try to justify this.........shitty parties are objective...but $15 dollars for a good party (AVALON or even Centro when it opens)....$15 is NOT EXPENSIVE

- Decent crowd??? SHouldnt matter --- who are you to judge the crowd - i'm going to throw a party and fill the room with child molesters and rapists and invite you... then we'll see who judges what... ...thats just stupid.....stop tryin so hard to sound smart...........when we mean judge crowd....we mean guido vs raver vs euro trash vs ghetto vs internet dork (like yourself)....your answer to that one simply justifies your stupidity

- Make new friends "in the scene" - not a bad idea, but theres something to be said for having a great night out with people you're already comfortable with. ....that is true....but the more you hang out with new people...the more comfortable u become....all that is needed is patience

I dont know but NYC seems to be moving out of its rut....its people like you that prolong that from happening - Get AIDS.......i think you need it first...to get you from obese to simply overweight..:aright:

dont argue with me....you arent ready yet

Smoking kills you - thats his choice. ----- --ok fine well it kills others around him that dont smoke....he can kill himself outside - fair enough... i just didn't agree with your pompus douche "smoking kills you" answer...

- Cops protect us - not in clubs. ---- actually they do - no they really don't... unless you're going to showtime at the apollo or something... no one's ever got shotup in arc/centro/whatever that didn't deserve it... ;)

Drugs and the club scene have been intertwined since day 1, anyone who says drugs don't belong in clubs has no place in the scene... whether you do drugs or not, you have to respect the fact that they ARE a big part of the scene... djs & patrons alike.-------------yea but drugs and music are not intertwined...if you need drugs to listen to good music...then YOU KNOW JACK SHIT -

ok, but you're listening to that music IN A CLUB, right? listen to 8 hours of a set, and a nice percentage of it is filler anyway... you gotta find something to do to keep you busy, whethers its drugs, socialize, pickup girls, DRINK, whatever... i mean, you occasionally get some quality long sets... but not always...

- If you cant afford the $30..make new friends and work your way into getting comps - if you make friends just to get comps, you're a massive tool... $30 for shitty parties is rediculous... don't even try to justify this.........shitty parties are objective...but $15 dollars for a good party (AVALON or even Centro when it opens)....$15 is NOT EXPENSIVE - 15 should be going rate for a party... but up until avalon most parties have been $30 for mediocre lineups and half-filled venues...

- Decent crowd??? SHouldnt matter --- who are you to judge the crowd - i'm going to throw a party and fill the room with child molesters and rapists and invite you... then we'll see who judges what... ...thats just stupid.....stop tryin so hard to sound smart...........when we mean judge crowd....we mean guido vs raver vs euro trash vs ghetto vs internet dork (like yourself)....your answer to that one simply justifies your stupidity -

people make the party, theres no arguing your way out of that, sweetie... while i'll agree 1 crowd may please 1 type of person, and another crowd another person... crowd definately plays a part in the enjoyment of a night.

- Make new friends "in the scene" - not a bad idea, but theres something to be said for having a great night out with people you're already comfortable with. ....that is true....but the more you hang out with new people...the more comfortable u become....all that is needed is patience - right, but say jonny has a bad day at the gyro factory... he just wants to go out and meet some more crazy bitches and throw back a few with the guys... its always nice to have some people you can just relax with...

I dont know but NYC seems to be moving out of its rut....its people like you that prolong that from happening - Get AIDS.......i think you need it first...to get you from obese to simply overweight..:aright: -- i have it and i'll be happy to fill your ass with it :aright:

do you really get payed minimum wage to sit here and try to pass off your nonsense as intelligent thought?? :confused:

Smoking kills you - thats his choice. ----- --ok fine well it kills others around him that dont smoke....he can kill himself outside - fair enough... i just didn't agree with your pompus douche "smoking kills you" answer... WELL IF IT HELPS IM A SMOKER FUCKFACE

- Cops protect us - not in clubs. ---- actually they do - no they really don't... unless you're going to showtime at the apollo or something... no one's ever got shotup in arc/centro/whatever that didn't deserve it... ;)...True but better to have them around then not

Drugs and the club scene have been intertwined since day 1, anyone who says drugs don't belong in clubs has no place in the scene... whether you do drugs or not, you have to respect the fact that they ARE a big part of the scene... djs & patrons alike.-------------yea but drugs and music are not intertwined...if you need drugs to listen to good music...then YOU KNOW JACK SHIT -

ok, but you're listening to that music IN A CLUB, right? listen to 8 hours of a set, and a nice percentage of it is filler anyway... you gotta find something to do to keep you busy, whethers its drugs, socialize, pickup girls, DRINK, whatever... i mean, you occasionally get some quality long sets... but not always...point is you dont have to do DRUGS to have a good time

- If you cant afford the $30..make new friends and work your way into getting comps - if you make friends just to get comps, you're a massive tool... $30 for shitty parties is rediculous... don't even try to justify this.........shitty parties are objective...but $15 dollars for a good party (AVALON or even Centro when it opens)....$15 is NOT EXPENSIVE - 15 should be going rate for a party... but up until avalon most parties have been $30 for mediocre lineups and half-filled venues.I agree....but there are many smaller venues which get packed and have stellar lineups.....FILTER14, SULLIVAN ROOM, and LE SOUK to name a few

- Decent crowd??? SHouldnt matter --- who are you to judge the crowd - i'm going to throw a party and fill the room with child molesters and rapists and invite you... then we'll see who judges what... ...thats just stupid.....stop tryin so hard to sound smart...........when we mean judge crowd....we mean guido vs raver vs euro trash vs ghetto vs internet dork (like yourself)....your answer to that one simply justifies your stupidity -

people make the party, theres no arguing your way out of that, sweetie... while i'll agree 1 crowd may please 1 type of person, and another crowd another person... crowd definately plays a part in the enjoyment of a night....well the city has many diiferent clubs with many different crowds....if its that important...you def. find one suitable to your taste..

- Make new friends "in the scene" - not a bad idea, but theres something to be said for having a great night out with people you're already comfortable with. ....that is true....but the more you hang out with new people...the more comfortable u become....all that is needed is patience - right, but say jonny has a bad day at the gyro factory... he just wants to go out and meet some more crazy bitches and throw back a few with the guys... its always nice to have some people you can just relax with....I agree..but thats his problem...not NYC's

I dont know but NYC seems to be moving out of its rut....its people like you that prolong that from happening - Get AIDS.......i think you need it first...to get you from obese to simply overweight..:aright: -- i have it and i'll be happy to fill your ass with it :aright:

do you really get payed minimum wage to sit here and try to pass off your nonsense as intelligent thought?? :confused:

NEVER SAID IT WAS INTELLIGENT THOUGHT..all I SAID IS YOU NEED SOME MORE PRACTICE TO KEEP UP WITH ME! :aright:

WELL IF IT HELPS IM A SMOKER FUCKFACE - smoking kills you. ;)

True but better to have them around then not - I guess... they never bothered me one way or the other in clubs..

I agree....but there are many smaller venues which get packed and have stellar lineups.....FILTER14, SULLIVAN ROOM, and LE SOUK to name a few - i definately agree... i just figured we were talking about big clubs.

well the city has many diiferent clubs with many different crowds....if its that important...you def. find one suitable to your taste.. - ye.

I agree..but thats his problem...not NYC's - lol true... i have no idea why i'm even arguing that point... i'm just bored.

i think we created the first entertaining thread on the ny board in 6 months... :aright:

]Originally posted by joeg

WELL IF IT HELPS IM A SMOKER FUCKFACE - smoking kills you. ;)

True but better to have them around then not - I guess... they never bothered me one way or the other in clubs..

I agree....but there are many smaller venues which get packed and have stellar lineups.....FILTER14, SULLIVAN ROOM, and LE SOUK to name a few - i definately agree... i just figured we were talking about big clubs.

well the city has many diiferent clubs with many different crowds....if its that important...you def. find one suitable to your taste.. - ye.

I agree..but thats his problem...not NYC's - lol true... i have no idea why i'm even arguing that point... i'm just bored.

well if you want entertaining..hop into the sex board right nut...its chock full of evan goodness.....lmao

i think we created the first entertaining thread on the ny board in 6 months... :aright:

I don't want to get sucked into this, but drugs and music will always be married, and it usually works out...

(with the obvious exception of disco!!)

And it doesn't have to be E, it could be the martini in your hand or a big phat spliff!!!

:)

wow, an amuzing thread.......I thought those were banned months ago

oh, and smokesum.....quit dangling from my jockstrap for once

yea dude...cause i wanna be like you and have no friends to go out with and try desparately to hook up with every girl from CP..stop hating...

whatsa matter johnny?? girls aint digging your thumb ring?

fuckin tool

Originally posted by smokesum

yea dude...cause i wanna be like you and have no friends to go out with and try desparately to hook up with every girl from CP..stop hating...

whatsa matter johnny?? girls aint digging your thumb ring?

fuckin tool

honestly....you're a joke........nothing but a whiny lil internet geek, hateful at the world cause nobody gives a shit about you so you try to rip on everyone to make yourself feel better

hope its working out for you........cause joeg gets 10x more respect than you get

btw, you got nothing better than to rip on thumbrings? pathetic

honestly....you're a joke........nothing but a whiny lil internet geek, hateful at the world cause nobody gives a shit about you so you try to rip on everyone to make yourself feel better

hope its working out for you........cause joeg gets 10x more respect than you get

Go RED SOX!!! I love thumb rings;)

thats the funniest thing i heard man.....you really know nothing about me....i post here to entertain myself..get some laughs..which i do get..much more frequently than you i might add...nobody responds to you anymore; maybe thats why you are always hateful now or try to be funny.....seriously all joking aside..look at yourself......

CP is your world........you revolved the last few years of your life around it....all the friends you made...girls you kissed...even your roommate..all stemmed from CP...CP is your life..not mine...i dont request meetups like you...I dont ask CP fashion advice on thumbrings and how gay they are.....i dont PM every single girl that posts on here to try and get a date.....

you're the hateful one...the funniest thing is you claim i am a whiny internet geek....yet your original post is a giant whine....

and joeg can get all of your respect..

but honestly who wants respect from an asschined whiny internet g®eek?

Originally posted by smokesum

thats the funniest thing i heard man.....you really know nothing about me....i post here to entertain myself..get some laughs..which i do get..much more frequently than you i might add...nobody responds to you anymore; maybe thats why you are always hateful now or try to be funny.....seriously all joking aside..look at yourself......

CP is your world........you revolved the last few years of your life around it....all the friends you made...girls you kissed...even your roommate..all stemmed from CP...CP is your life..not mine...i dont request meetups like you...I dont ask CP fashion advice on thumbrings and how gay they are.....i dont PM every single girl that posts on here to try and get a date.....

you're the hateful one...the funniest thing is you claim i am a whiny internet geek....yet your original post is a giant whine....

and joeg can get all of your respect..

but honestly who wants respect from an asschined whiny internet g®eek?

omg....keep making shit up there chief.....yeah my roomate now I met on CP, your point?

my life is CP? I'm not even gonna justify this shit coming from the herb trying to organize a CP softball game....:rolleyes:

and thumbrings.....you are rippin on thumbrings.....you gotta get better material pal, its old.....especially coming from a guy that wears a cammo bandanna, a look that died with acid wash jeans

I'm through with you......herbs like you aint worth my time

omg....keep making shit up there chief.....yeah my roomate now I met on CP, your point?

my life is CP? I'm not even gonna justify this shit coming from the herb trying to organize a CP softball game....:rolleyes:

and thumbrings.....you are rippin on thumbrings.....you gotta get better material pal, its old.....especially coming from a guy that wears a cammo bandanna, a look that died with acid wash jeans

I'm through with you......herbs like you aint worth my time

- organizing a one time deal softball game (id like to see you find a way to organize 20 people to play a sport with all the conflicting schedules..instead you choose to post on how you get fat...maybe you should go out and play some sports) vs organizing weekly meetups? hmmmmmm...now you are starting to sound stupider than the way that ass on your chin looks...

- dude you mentioned the thumb ring thing already...thats getting old---and you saw me with the cammo bandana like 2 years ago..dont talk bout style with those bang bang shirts you rock

herb?? i guess they still use that word in Rhode Island -- maybe you should go back and tell your hick boys on how you are a cool, trendy, popular New Yorker with many friends ---- at least maybe they will believe you...you can even show off your new thumb ring...i dont think that has caught on in Rhode Island yet