Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone make home made video OR taken provocative pics?

tommyarmani

my ex and i used to videotape ourselves and watch it afterwards.. it was so hysterical..then he cheated on me and i had a threesome with his two bestfriends and the three of us videotaped it and took pics..i'm not sure if my ex ever saw them (i didn't even get to see them) but he doesnt talk to his friends or me anymore...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

my ex and i used to videotape ourselves and watch it afterwards.. it was so hysterical..then he cheated on me and i had a threesome with his two bestfriends and the three of us videotaped it and took pics..i'm not sure if my ex ever saw them (i didn't even get to see them) but he doesnt talk to his friends or me anymore...

WOW. :eek:So cause he cheated on you, you thought the answer at getting back at him was cheating on his 2 friends?! LOL thats fucked up even though he cheated on you.

And I wouldnt talk to my friends either I woulve beaten the the shyt out of them................LOL fucked up situation if you ask me :laugh:

Originally posted by happyface

WOW. :eek: So cause he cheated on you, you thought the answer at getting back at him was cheating on his 2 friends?! LOL thats fucked up even though he cheated on you.

And I wouldnt talk to my friends either I woulve beaten the the shyt out of them................LOL fucked up situation if you ask me :laugh:

actually, when we broke up it was a mutual thing, i hadn't even found out yet that he cheated on me. His two best friends were a couple and theyre now engaged and i was lonely and vulnerbale and we all got drunk one night and that's what happened. I didnt do it intentionally to get back at him. it wasnt until like a month afterwards that he called one day and said he fucked two of MY friends WHILE we were dating...so i think i'm justified in my "revenge" no?

actually, when we broke up it was a mutual thing, i hadn't even found out yet that he cheated on me. His two best friends were a couple and theyre now engaged and i was lonely and vulnerbale and we all got drunk one night and that's what happened. I didnt do it intentionally to get back at him. it wasnt until like a month afterwards that he called one day and said he fucked two of MY friends WHILE we were dating...so i think i'm justified in my "revenge" no?

Revenge? Ha yeah ok if it makes you feel better doing that.Yes he did fuck up of course he did,but I dont think by sleeping with his friends was the answer.But if it made you feel any better then let it be. ;) And didnt know it was acouple I thought it was 2 guys lol my bad, so how was it?:)

when u feel lonely and vulnerable come hang with me ..:D nice kitty btw :D:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by happyface

Revenge? Ha yeah ok if it makes you feel better doing that.Yes he did fuck up of course he did,but I dont think by sleeping with his friends was the answer.But if it made you feel any better then let it be. ;) And didnt know it was acouple I thought it was 2 guys lol my bad, so how was it?:)

this happened like, 2 years ago, i doubt i'll make the same mistake again.

and it was pretty good actually. I felt a little uncomfortable because we were all friends for about 2 years and then all of a sudden i'm licking my friends twat and i really like it but then i feel weird cause i still love and miss my ex... it was a fucked up situation.

thanks koky...still remember that pic huh?? lol :tongue:

Originally posted by nomembername

I take naked pictures of the girls I bring home when they are really drunk and don't know:lickit:

thats just wrong .

if your thinking of capturing intimate moments of tape or film, there has to be ALLOT of trust between you.

this thread alone is an example of people abusing that trust.

correct me if im wrong, but i think wanting hard copies of such, is more a guy thing. i myself had a 3rd person film me & an ex, it got so hot that it turned into a drug fuelled 3some!

the emotional aftermath though was not fun & contributed to splitting up.

yes, it can be fun & sexy. but if your thinking of going ahead & recording yourselves, set some guidelines & remember - most guys love showing our buddies how hot our girl looks :D

proceed with caution.

:laugh: :laugh: that was great :D:laugh:

who's your brother?

happyface :D but im the better lookin one :D;) & if he says thats his son in the pic hes lying... thats my kid :D ....

naaaaa j/k hes a good lookin guy as well :D

but i still look better tho:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

happyface :D but im the better lookin one :D;) & if he says thats his son in the pic hes lying... thats my kid :D ....

naaaaa j/k hes a good lookin guy as well :D

but i still look better tho:laugh: :laugh:

I see your still :roll:thats why i wont reply back to your remarks. :)

WOW....Great Story

Not for nothing, but don't shoot or have shot anything you don't want getting out. It happens all the time! :laugh: Think Pam's video, or the R Kelly tape, or the various Vince Neil ones.

Oh, and I will extend a 50% off coupon to any girls who need those special photos taken. I didn't buy 2 grand in digital photo gear for just DJs ya know! :laugh: