Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alex @ Five on Friday

revaluation

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm addicted to smilies. Now, even when I talk to people face to face, I picture smilies associated with everything they say.

lol, that's kinda how i am with lol, I think lol in my head when somethings funny! :doh:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah, I'm sick of computers now! I had to fix my sister's computer yesterday. Had to put in a new mother board (Cut my finger doing that), then when i booted up her computer, it gave me a freakin blue screen, so then I had to d/l this shit to run, to repair her windows, so that it'd boot up properly, then had to run the set up for the new mother board... then the internet wanted to act up, so had to reconfigure it. :blown: but I did get her the new norton antivirus 2004. :aright:

Originally posted by funks0ul

blah, I'm sick of computers now! I had to fix my sister's computer yesterday. Had to put in a new mother board (Cut my finger doing that), then when i booted up her computer, it gave me a freakin blue screen, so then I had to d/l this shit to run, to repair her windows, so that it'd boot up properly, then had to run the set up for the new mother board... then the internet wanted to act up, so had to reconfigure it. :blown: but I did get her the new norton antivirus 2004. :aright:

That was the hottest thing I've ever heard any girl say. Ever. :tongue:

Did you try installing the driver?

yes, its the first thing i did and then the instructions said to shut down the comp and slide the card into the slot, which i did and then rebooted. i don't even get a "found new hardware" wizard. so i tried to go manually into install new hardware and the card isn't listed.

i'm on line on my roomie's comp. I know shit about computers so I know I'm doing something wrong LOL

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yes, its the first thing i did and then the instructions said to shut down the comp and slide the card into the slot, which i did and then rebooted. i don't even get a "found new hardware" wizard. so i tried to go manually into install new hardware and the card isn't listed.

i'm on line on my roomie's comp. I know shit about computers so I know I'm doing something wrong LOL

Sounds like your PC card slot is mangled. *waits for Pgiddy to quote and edit*

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

umm maybe i don't understand, but why would the new hardware come up if you already installed it, i mean if you followed the instructions, and it rebooted, wouldn't that mean you already installed it?

Sounds like your PC card slot is mangled. *waits for Pgiddy to quote and edit*

the instructions say that the light on the card will be lit when the card is installed properly. But it doesn't tell me what it means when the light is blinking (which is what mine is doing) :unhappy:

pgiddy - i want some french bread pizza! :mad:

Originally posted by funks0ul

umm maybe i don't understand, but why would the new hardware come up if you already installed it, i mean if you followed the instructions, and it rebooted, wouldn't that mean you already installed it?

i meant when you put new hardware on your machine and reboot your comp usually says something about recognizing new hardware... :confused: