Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Ten October 2003

mindfaqd

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djustinh

i did, and plenty that you guys can go download, and plenty of buzz songs. enjoy.:hat:

I saw that after I wrote back on this thread. I do wish u would have added to he thread already in place rather than make 1 of ur own though. Its all good, u contributed to the board and thats all that matters. :D

Originally posted by mindfaqd

Its amazing how u guys can comment on something when u have absolutely no input. If its weak, fix it ! Don't bitch, contribute ! :rolleyes:

contribute to what bunch fo clowns cutting and pasting a list to search on soulseek:rolleyes:

Originally posted by wakeup

contribute to what bunch fo clowns cutting and pasting a list to search on soulseek:rolleyes:

then just pass it up dude. if clubplanet or these lists is below u, then find something else to do. For someone who constantly says how shitty this site is, u sure spend a shitload of time here. :laugh:

then just pass it up dude. if clubplanet or these lists is below u, then find something else to do. For someone who constantly says how shitty this site is, u sure spend a shitload of time here. :laugh:

For someone who is a moderator of a " Music " forum who's top 10's consist of trax being months old, you do a great job at it, so yea keep up the good work :aright: :aright:

really mindfag i hardly post anymore:rolleyes: but it does give a nice laugh reading what tracks clowns such as urself like that are either 3 yrs old or 3 months old, good job being a moderator:laugh:

really mindfag i hardly post anymore:rolleyes: but it does give a nice laugh reading what tracks clowns such as urself like that are either 3 yrs old or 3 months old, good job being a moderator:laugh:

U don't like it son? Stay the fuck off the board then and take that other homo Dickmusic w/ ya. U guys are nothing but bitches anyway. What actually gives u the right to judge from ur mighty hilltop? :bowdown: U don't post unless its to rip someone down. Write one constructive post about anything ever. That doesn't include ids. U don't do that to help out, just to look like u are cool cuz u have an answer.

Seriously dude, why do have to be so negative all the time? I am sure u have better knowledge of music than me, but when the board didn't have a mod, u didn't step to the plate. If u can make this site bigger and better, we'd all be glad if u want to moderate. :deal:

U don't like it son? Stay the fuck off the board then and take that other homo Dickmusic w/ ya. U guys are nothing but bitches anyway. What actually gives u the right to judge from ur mighty hilltop? :bowdown: U don't post unless its to rip someone down. Write one constructive post about anything ever. That doesn't include ids. U don't do that to help out, just to look like u are cool cuz u have an answer.

Seriously dude, why do have to be so negative all the time? I am sure u have better knowledge of music than me, but when the board didn't have a mod, u didn't step to the plate. If u can make this site bigger and better, we'd all be glad if u want to moderate. :deal:

ill say it again why be negative cause its clowns like u who ruin the industry, u....

DONT SUPPORT, u post about some hot track u got sent to or heard about so are tryin to download or whine looking for the id

yes ur intentions may be good to post something but in the long run ur hurting it (industry) more and more so keep up the good work:blown:

ill say it again why be negative cause its clowns like u who ruin the industry, u....

DONT SUPPORT, u post about some hot track u got sent to or heard about so are tryin to download or whine looking for the id

yes ur intentions may be good to post something but in the long run ur hurting it (industry) more and more so keep up the good work:blown:

well I am glad to know that I am single handedly dismantling the industry. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna keep on doing what I do man, and I'm sure u will keep bitchin about it. Keep on, keepin' on kid :D

wow, wakeup u are seriously one of the gayest people i have ever come across, if a song is good, its gonna always be good. ruining the industry, are you serious with that one:rolleyes: , i dont agree with alot of stuff either, but i dont rip everyone about it.

Originally posted by greenz

wow, wakeup u are seriously one of the gayest people i have ever come across, if a song is good, its gonna always be good. ruining the industry, are you serious with that one:rolleyes: , i dont agree with alot of stuff either, but i dont rip everyone about it.

obviously u dont know what kind of clown this guy is:rolleyes:

obviously u dont know what kind of clown this guy is:rolleyes:

Now ur talking about me again fucko? Why waste ur precious time here man? Ur obviously better than everyone else here on the board. I'm a clown, nobody on here knows shit, all lists are too old, u have knowledge beyond everyone's wildest dreams and are the official spokesman for the "industry". :rolleyes: Why slum with us????:laugh:

Now ur talking about me again fucko? Why waste ur precious time here man? Ur obviously better than everyone else here on the board. I'm a clown, nobody on here knows shit, all lists are too old, u have knowledge beyond everyone's wildest dreams and are the official spokesman for the "industry". :rolleyes: Why slum with us????:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by njlife81

boards like this can never change cause u have fuckers like wakeup constantly running his mouth and starting problems with everyones opinions

awwwww still upset when i laughed at u callin roc project-never the summer anthem of 2003:laugh: and made fun of u for ur gay ass name ......get a clue kid i hardly post anymore on this board

awwwww still upset when i laughed at u callin roc project-never the summer anthem of 2003:laugh: and made fun of u for ur gay ass name ......get a clue kid i hardly post anymore on this board

This is his 7th post on the same thread within a 6 day span. Sounds like u hardly ever post on here to me. :jerkoff:

It's technology thats "ruining" the industry no the people who try to socialize on a message board. Stop copying people and give up on trying to trash people for internet dloading, its gettin so old.

Originally posted by seximofo2k

It's technology thats "ruining" the industry no the people who try to socialize on a message board. Stop copying people and give up on trying to trash people for internet dloading, its gettin so old.

yea thats it :rolleyes::laugh: