Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Common Courtesy

fierydesire

Originally posted by gabo

I have been with a girl that looked like she never ever had a razor down there.... not only was her bikini line flowing with hair but the hair was like 3 inches long!

yeah gabo, what did you do?

The girl i was talking about in my thread is the same. One day i saw some hair coming out of the bikini, and i wondered, how does she NOT see that :laugh2:

Im at a point where i don't know if i can stand it or not :mad::confused:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

that would be SHAVE to you. and hope is for religious folks, and your quiet devilish, so don't despair just yet. you shall soon see for urself.

oh yea, tonight is shave chest, stomach and arms night. lol.

:vomit3: to shavin arms . . . bla . . . now that I don't get why ppl do. Why can't you wait til manana so you ain't stubly . . . know what I mean chico ;)

So you wanna shave me :rolleyes: You only wish you had that privilege :tongue: As of now your on :shake: grounds mister :laugh:

Originally posted by fierydesire

:vomit3: to shavin arms . . . bla . . . now that I don't get why ppl do. Why can't you wait til manana so you ain't stubly . . . know what I mean chico ;)

So you wanna shave me :rolleyes: You only wish you had that privilege :tongue: As of now your on :shake: grounds mister :laugh:

u read it wrong z, i meant it as in I shave, not trim; like u originally said I do. I don't trim, I shave. got it??

as for being on shaky ground, just wait; i hear an earthquake is hitting astoria this sunday courtesy of a seismic shift coming from the Long Island direction. :)

if i shave tonight, my arms stay a lil scratchy for about a day, so by the 2nd it would've worn off. the urge to wanna scratch, that is. scratch and snif, and if anyone is going to be doing any scratch and sniffing, it's gonna be me ala the snif test. haha

LIAR!!! . . . :tongue:

Hey babes long time no see . . .

Back to the topic at hand jimk and Phunk . . . need more so fresh and so clean men like you . . . ooooOOOOooooOOoo so soft and that much more tasty ;)

Fkorne: you can honestly tell me you would still be willing to go down on someone with a beyond hairy bush. You see you trim a little wouldn't you expect the same??? IDK but I don't see how a hairy twat looks appetizing . . . do you say to yourself . . . YUM ciao time . . . hair and lips please . . . :laugh: ooooOOOoo so delectable . . .

i am gonna have to say YES...if she is happy with herself then i would be happy to be with her like that...:D

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

u read it wrong z, i meant it as in I shave, not trim; like u originally said I do. I don't trim, I shave. got it??

as for being on shaky ground, just wait; i hear an earthquake is hitting astoria this sunday courtesy of a seismic shift coming from the Long Island direction. :)dork!!

if i shave tonight, my arms stay a lil scratchy for about a day, so by the 2nd it would've worn off. the urge to wanna scratch, that is. scratch and snif, and if anyone is going to be doing any scratch and sniffing, it's gonna be me ala the snif test. haha

:laugh: :laugh: sniffin yourself

I guess I did read it wrong but I'm sure you would still like to shave me fool:rolleyes: :tongue:

Don't shave your arms . . . please . . . I don't wanna get pricked or do I??? :idea:;)

Guest gabo

wellll it was kinda gross but she did have a nice pussy once you pulled back the hair and put a scrungee in it. I told her that I wanted to see her pussy and that with all the hair I couldnt see it. so the next day it was a landing strip.

and no she wasnt french.

wellll it was kinda gross but she did have a nice pussy once you pulled back the hair and put a scrungee in it. I told her that I wanted to see her pussy and that with all the hair I couldnt see it. so the next day it was a landing strip.

and no she wasnt french.

at least she got the hint :aright:;)

Originally posted by fkornre

i am gonna have to say YES...if she is happy with herself then i would be happy to be with her like that...:D

:eek: whoa!!! is this clubplanet :confused::laugh::aright: ???

Don't shave your arms . . . please . . . I don't wanna get pricked or do I??? :idea:;)

why does everyone talk about how men's arms get prickly when they shave them? wouldn't it be ('cause i have no experience involving this topic) equivalent to women's legs in the sense that, if they shaved them as often, they wouldn't be problematic?

Originally posted by weyes

why does everyone talk about how men's arms get prickly when they shave them? wouldn't it be ('cause i have no experience involving this topic) equivalent to women's legs in the sense that, if they shaved them as often, they wouldn't be problematic?

Yea it is similiar I suppose . . . and ya do get pricked by shaved arms ;):tongue: I guess you have to keep up the shaving in order to reduce the stubble. But then again certain parts ya don't need to shave as frequent b/c there is less hair on them such as the bicep area or the back of a females legs ya know

and no she wasnt french.

Are you serious, did you really have to put a scrunchy in her pubes to hold them back??? :laugh2:

Originally posted by weyes

Well for starters, men tend to be hairier... so not only would the hair grow back quicker, it would also be thicker to begin with... Also, one tends to have more contact with another person's arms than with their legs...

Originally posted by tastyt

Well for starters, men tend to be hairier... so not only would the hair grow back quicker, it would also be thicker to begin with... Also, one tends to have more contact with another person's arms than with their legs...

Exactly! like cuddling, snugglin etc. We tend not to hug someones legs too often . . . I would hope not :worry::shaky:

today my co-worker shared with me that she was itchy from having just given herself a trim downstairs. i told her i knew just what she was talking about, as i had just done the same myself :laugh2: ! i think there's just no winning with the body hair issue :rolleyes::tongue: .

suggestion...

ladies... buy some clippers...

keep it at a 1 on the regular...

and shave for special occasions...

for me...

its more of a treat/pleasant surprise when its not shaved all the time... cause when it is... puts a smile on my face...