Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rush Limbaugh....

renzo2

Originally posted by saleen351

bill orielly is certainly not a dumbass..

teacher

#1 book twice

Harvard grad

Catholic school upbringing...

i hold a phd in argueing, however i couldn't hand with Bill....

none of the points u bring up there matter to me at all!!!!!!!!

im just a better person than he is!!!!!!!!!

well than im terribly disapointed in u....cuz i could even argue with o'reilly....i thought u had more skills.....sorry if i had u misunderstood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i know nothing about sports at all. all i have to say that i certainly hope that one day there will come a time where every man, woman, and child will be judged by his/her talents, skills, acheivements, etc... and the colour of their skin will have no bearing on it...positive OR negative. i've never been one to play the "race card" to gain any kind of leverage over any one in any situation. when you see me, i hope you see greg chin, not the black guy with the records. i'm not judging anyone for what they are saying here, i'm just stating a wish... i think it's sad for anyone to use his/her racial background as a crutch. yes, many injustices have happened in the past, and they are unforgivable. however, we are alive to be guided by our God given destinies. i look at everyone i meet as an individual...not a black, white, latin, asian, whatever... to me, someone's race is a part of a physical description and an oppurtunity to learn something about another culture. period...nothing else... no sterotypes of niggers eating watermelon and fried chicken, only being good at sports. not stereotypes of white people that can't dance. no stereotypes of asians not being able to drive or jews being cheap. that's all so lame... God help us if we continue on this path... Depeche Mode said it best... "People are people so why should it be, you and I should get along so awfully."

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stryke303

i know nothing about sports at all. all i have to say that i certainly hope that one day there will come a time where every man, woman, and child will be judged by his/her talents, skills, acheivements, etc... and the colour of their skin will have no bearing on it...positive OR negative. i've never been one to play the "race card" to gain any kind of leverage over any one in any situation. when you see me, i hope you see greg chin, not the black guy with the records. i'm not judging anyone for what they are saying here, i'm just stating a wish... i think it's sad for anyone to use his/her racial background as a crutch. yes, many injustices have happened in the past, and they are unforgivable. however, we are alive to be guided by our God given destinies. i look at everyone i meet as an individual...not a black, white, latin, asian, whatever... to me, someone's race is a part of a physical description and an oppurtunity to learn something about another culture. period...nothing else... no sterotypes of niggers eating watermelon and fried chicken, only being good at sports. not stereotypes of white people that can't dance. no stereotypes of asians not being able to drive or jews being cheap. that's all so lame... God help us if we continue on this path... Depeche Mode said it best... "People are people so why should it be, you and I should get along so awfully."

greg, black qbs is the topic of much debate in this country ever since doug wiliams won with the skins i think in 1987, he was the first black qb to win, and for years it was thought blacks had the athletic ability but not the mental ability to lead a nfl team to win in the big game. (The qb postion is extremely tough mentaly, 1000 play, playbook etc) He prooved them wrong, yet 2 years later he was out football coaching at a HS... Rush is right in what he said, espcially when blacks are more and more the target audience of tv.. The press doesn't favor them, but it makes for better tv thus why Rush said it... I know you are not a sports guy, thats why i posted this so other non sports guys understand the foundation of the issue.

trance sucks..

btw, it's well know blacks are not good house djs, thus they stick to techno:tongue: