Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paradise Crap

kaydup

Originally posted by kaydup

Fuck I would give the other half away, I would like to keep it. But I look at it this way, I went there with shit, get to leave with 125. Fuck it that's cool for me, unless it was Stymie then I would wave it in his face and say fuck offLook at this trator -->http://www.naughtybooth.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=44323

Exactly what I said, she was a bitch for not giving him half!:mad:

Originally posted by stymie

as much of a rat dave turned out to be, he still deserved th money... more than charla. charla did nothing, dave vouched for her and carried her through the whole show. keith and tara definately shouldnt take those cunts to vegas either.

100% agree - no way would she have made it without him. he deserved that money more than anyone - he fucked everyone over and the rest of them just went along for the ride claiming how innocent they were. fucking wusses. It's a game - only way to win was to play dirty. Charla's a greedy bitch.

if dave would have won - best thing he could have done is take his half then split the rest of the money with everyone there and fuck that greedy pinky swearing back stabber. He would have been the Paradise hotel hero.

The only reality show I'm looking forward to is going to be on VH1 this sunday.

Surviving Nugent

288x104.jpg

He’s had the “Cat Scratch Fever,†cured it with a little “Wango Tango,†then retreated to his own personal frontier haven deep in the Michigan woods. He lives off the land and hunts its big game to nourish his own family. Now, seven unsuspecting souls have accepted an invitation to enter and survive his all-terrain universe for cash and prizes.

Surviving Nugent is a two-hour reality-based event that challenges not only the intestinal fortitude of the seven contestants, but also the image of the outspoken rock legend that many people believe is the real Nugent. The magic seven include a vegan, a gay man, a New Yorker who’s not afraid to do a little kissing up, a saucy sex kitten who’s not ashamed to use all her assets to get ahead, and a Michigan native who is sure smelling sweet will bring him success.

Fifty thousand dollars and tempting prizes lay at the end of the rainbow, but before they reach that pot of gold they must get past the “Motor City Madman.†If the seven contestants pass his muster, they stay and move onto the next challenge. If they don’t, the arrow head snaps and they are sent packing.

There are no rules in Ted’s game. No rhyme or reason to his madness. Each contestant must simply survive Ted Nugent.

The contestants are:

Tila – A model

Darren – A DJ

Jack – A talent manager

Sarah – A campaign coordinator

Kara – A Jersey Girl

Joe – A student

Adam - A student