girls wont blow when its been in them?

tommyarmani

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tommyarmani

I happen to think it's a great topic, but opinions are like noses, everyone has one.

Thanks,

wait, I thoguth the saying was " opinions are like assholes, everyone has one but nobody wants to hear them"

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tommyarmani

Gabo, you are correct but i didnt want anyone to think i was calling them an A hole! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks,

Trollup :eek::D

:D

Originally posted by tastyt

If it was ok for your partner to stick his or her tongue there... then it should be ok for you to kiss them afterwards. Regardless of the orifice in question.

"Regardless of the orifice in question" thats whats up. Hi, my name is Marco. I'ma 22/m/NYC, bronx. you have any pics? let me know. Holla back

Originally posted by gabo

please tell me ur kidding

I happened to be eating lunch when i read this and it was not appetizing. No offense but I will not do this and you guys saying I must be kidding - how do you feel about licking your semen off your girlfriend??? I bet you wouldnt want to do it

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ninadd

I happened to be eating lunch when i read this and it was not appetizing. No offense but I will not do this and you guys saying I must be kidding - how do you feel about licking your semen off your girlfriend??? I bet you wouldnt want to do it

ok I know a lot of guys are grossed out by tasting their own cum but I mean it came from me! Its mine. I have no prob with licking my cum off a girl and then kissing her

Originally posted by ninadd

I did it last night... :tongue:

everyone should carry a sexual resume...

stating things like this...

oh i don't suck dick once its been in me...

oh i dont suck dick at all...

oh i won't kiss you after you blow me...

its all fuckin ridiculous...

please your partner...

who sits around thinkin up things they won't do...