Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jobs

Originally posted by chrismakk69

What are some good job search engines? aside from monster, hotjobs and craigslist.

I can't stand being unemployed. How the hell are people getting work in this city?

i havent had any responses from job search websites over several months of use. Try the websites of companies that you are interested in. most of the company websites have a careers section.

chris mac try careerbuilder.com they let you post a resume.. it's probably a waste of time though your best bet is sucking it up, going to the gap and work there until something else comes along..

biatch what is this junior loan officer job you speak of? I dunno if this was only an invite to chris mac but syosset isn't that far from me.. any info would be swell

Originally posted by chrismakk69

What are some good job search engines? aside from monster, hotjobs and craigslist.

I can't stand being unemployed. How the hell are people getting work in this city?

trust .. been looking for a while online.. get ya ass out there and apply thats what is takes onlines shitDOES NOT work i went thru it .. no response.. my girla applied everywhere for a year and nada... just go applyyyyy

Originally posted by bbbooom

trust .. been looking for a while online.. get ya ass out there and apply thats what is takes onlines shitDOES NOT work i went thru it .. no response.. my girla applied everywhere for a year and nada... just go applyyyyy

thats not really true. i applied at 6 places at the stores only 2 called me back and i wwas not liking the hours. anwyay....from monster.com i got mad replies

anyone around new york city with any kind of social work, nusing, psychology etc. experience canc heck out www.svcmc.org i just got a job there at bayley seton and st. vincents in staten island. The lady called me back a few days after i posted. there are jobs available in westchester, brooklyn, manhattan, si maybe queens not sure.. goodluck