Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who here is from staten island?

Originally posted by ladyshady

los.....haha, taking it back to like '98 :laugh:

yes, i am from staten island

westerliegh

living in albany now

i used to hate staten island(like everyone esle that lives there) but now that im gone, i miss it:(

are you up there for suny albany? I just graduated there and now live in westerleigh. cannot wait to move again.

whoever asked about martini red, I went there twice, had a good time, kid was djing some good tribal, decent crowd there too. what other spots are good on the island now, if I'm staying local I usually just head up the block to jimmy max, or go to danny boys or the beer garden. there really needs to be a direct train into the city.

Originally posted by dp80

are you up there for suny albany? I just graduated there and now live in westerleigh. cannot wait to move again.

whoever asked about martini red, I went there twice, had a good time, kid was djing some good tribal, decent crowd there too. what other spots are good on the island now, if I'm staying local I usually just head up the block to jimmy max, or go to danny boys or the beer garden. there really needs to be a direct train into the city.

Pretty soon theres gona be a new wedensday party at H2 on Broad St. Its gona be some decent house, i know 2 of the djs and they're really not bad. Plus its gona be pretty cheap drinks, should be a good time.

Originally posted by nybeauty

question...since south shore country club is closed where is everyone going now? :confused:

"Frescas on the Bay" is not a bad "Party" Both indoor and outdoor bar area... Not the greatest party. I went there once and had an OK time with a few of my friends...

Crowd is very mixed though... Ranging from about 21 up to 40...

Originally posted by elementx

"Frescas on the Bay" is not a bad "Party" Both indoor and outdoor bar area... Not the greatest party. I went there once and had an OK time with a few of my friends...

Crowd is very mixed though... Ranging from about 21 up to 40...

where is this place?

Originally posted by dp80

there is such thing as a good crowd on si? everytime im out its either spikey haired yough guys in cut off shorts in the dead of winter or weiiird rockers with make up on to make their skin pale or really weird artsy philosophers that are mad annoying

Originally posted by exit24e

Pretty soon theres gona be a new wedensday party at H2 on Broad St. Its gona be some decent house, i know 2 of the djs and they're really not bad. Plus its gona be pretty cheap drinks, should be a good time.

where is this place im right near there and i went to curtis i never heard of it or seen it