Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Magician in Critical After Tiger Attack

lyrik

LAS VEGAS - Illusionist Roy Horn of the duo Siegfried & Roy remained hospitalized in critical condition Saturday, a day after a tiger attacked him during a show, and authorities said they still didn't know his chances for recovery.

__ I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN_____ only a matter of time, you keep fukin with those big cats Mr. Magic and their bound to get pissed at you.

Originally posted by lyrik

LAS VEGAS - Illusionist Roy Horn of the duo Siegfried & Roy remained hospitalized in critical condition Saturday, a day after a tiger attacked him during a show, and authorities said they still didn't know his chances for recovery.

__ I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN_____ only a matter of time, you keep fukin with those big cats Mr. Magic and their bound to get pissed at you.

:eek: :eek: i just saw this as well ... tigers kick ass !!:eek:

Yeah...in fact he felt so ill at one point that a nurse passed by his hospital room and he was quoted as saying "Damn! She's freakin' hot!"--only to come to his senses a second later. Ok, sorry, I just had to throw a :ghey: joke in there.

Originally posted by chaflas

Yeah...in fact he felt so ill at one point that a nurse passed by his hospital room and he was quoted as saying "Damn! She's freakin' hot!"--only to come to his senses a second later. Ok, sorry, I just had to throw a :ghey: joke in there.

:laugh: and here I thought it was a lover's tiff :laugh:

i'm sure he'll never forget his 59th b'day. it just proves that you could never fully tame a wild animal. i'm sure the cat had some anxiety with it being it's first show....who knows..... these are such beautiful but yet unpredictable and ferocious creatures. i have the utmost respect for them and the people who handle them. i hope Roy recovers completely and i hope that the cat's life is spared and be returned to where he belongs.