Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Bucs suck! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

21-0 at halftime and then loose!!!!!!!!

And they even mentioned your D in the pregame and compared it to the 85 bears and famed Steel Curtain D.... To me it doesn't even rank up there with those D's, the Ravens D, the no name D, purple people eaters D etc........

OVA

RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEYSHAWN TALKED TRASH ABOUT HARRISON, AND HARRISON SHOWED HIM UP!!!!!!!!!

HEY KEYSHAWN, YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

i have keyshawn in my starting lineup in my fantasy league, and he sucks, and is ova rated...........

harrison and moss are the best two in the league, but i'd still take harrision, he's a class act, unlike moss..

Yeah,what a game!!! Was watching it last night and despite the Bucs were up 21-0 I still had the game on,there wasnt shyt on cable.And little by little the Colts were making the comeback,but once again I said fuck it when Barber picked off Manning and made it 35-14.But Manning is a bad ass, never gave up, I wanted the Colts to win,not only for the reason that I hate the bucs but for Tony Dungy.Fuck the bucs they use to be in the Bears division and no,there DEFENSE will never be as good as the 85 BEARS.NEVER!! (colts got lucky though,that was no penalty in that field goal attempt,but who cares?)