Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Von Dutch

Originally posted by rizzo

If you wear Von Dutch clothing you should be promptly stabbed with a HIV needle by Chaz the local toothless bum who resides near the Meat Packing District.

Von Dutch was a fairly underground label with threads for the casual/vintage type person. Nobody who represented vintage or that rock style ever really wore it, or will to this day.

All of a sudden all these different celeb stool samples from the like Paris Hilton to that faggot from Malcom in the Middle started to wear these truck hats. The public eye, mostly groupies and wannabe fashionistas saw the celebs wearing these piece of shit garments and thats how the explosion started.

Now its just a travesty, everywhere you go you see poser ass hats wearing these things. From Bridge and Tunnel Gudios, and Guidettes, to Pretty Boy Latinos, every club has atleast 10 of these hats. Now club scenes are reffered to as "Von Dutch Scene".

Bridge and Tunnel filth used to pour into clubs in tight A/X shirts and gel, and now they are wearing plain t-shirts and trucker hats...just to fit in.

The style is for certain people. And 95% of the ppl you see in clubs arent it, so unless you want me to spit in your eye , dont buy Von Dutch

Preach on my brotha...that trucker hat look will be out of style in 6 months...i already see it falling off...ur absolutely right about how people think theyre ballers cause they rock them....meanwhile theyre scraping their pennies together to buy a $40 had thats half mesh and then go buy some shit off the dollar menu...the sound factory wack ass crew probably knows alot about this look since everyone in there looks identical...theyre like a horror movie filled with clones...fuckin robots...get a mind of ur own...now go ahead and rag on me cause i know its coming but i dont care

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, sweetheart, Your from Long Island and your shopping for a fucking Von Dutch hat, the theory stands.

Girls from Long Island wearing Von Dutch hats?? What's next, kids from the Jersey shore wearing lifeguard sweatshirts? Anyone wearing Von Dutch at this point is a tool.

it's so funny seeing all these people just down this girl's throat, you guys need to lighten up. and also contact the guy that put the word TREND into the fucking dictionary. cause apparently it doesn't mean anything, lol, this site is hilarious, with all these music and fashion gods just raining down their neverending wisdom about how so and so dj sucks, or so and so looks the same. just relax and let people enjoy what they do and like, it doesn't concern you at all.

oh yea, and btw i assume none of you own a pair of faded jeans by any chance, cause you know, that would be a TREND as well.

All you people bashing the Von Dutch trend or any other are a bunch of hypocrites, I'm sure each & everyone of you jumped on the trend bandwagon at least once in the last year. None of you are original or individuals.

Now go get aids you fags

Originally posted by crazykid

it's so funny seeing all these people just down this girl's throat, you guys need to lighten up. and also contact the guy that put the word TREND into the fucking dictionary. cause apparently it doesn't mean anything, lol, this site is hilarious, with all these music and fashion gods just raining down their neverending wisdom about how so and so dj sucks, or so and so looks the same. just relax and let people enjoy what they do and like, it doesn't concern you at all.

oh yea, and btw i assume none of you own a pair of faded jeans by any chance, cause you know, that would be a TREND as well.

Originally posted by crazykid

All you people bashing the Von Dutch trend or any other are a bunch of hypocrites, I'm sure each & everyone of you jumped on the trend bandwagon at least once in the last year. None of you are original or individuals.

Now go get aids you fags

dont even bother cause everyone on this site is a trend setter.

Originally posted by g420

Now go get aids you fags

Von Dutch is not even a trend anymore you piece of mequite grilled panda shit. Vinny the Hoboken guido will buy it because he saw Benicio Del Toro wearing the hat at the local starbucks, Sandy the local Great Neck Deep throught queen will buy it because she saw a picture of Christina Aguliera wearing it while browsing thru US magazine during her weekly pap-smear.

99% of the people who wear these garbage clothes dont know its origin and what it represented. Years ago a Von Dutch hat costed 10$. Now its 70$. The clothes arent even nice. Usualy for a person to be following a trend they know why they follow it exactly. In this case all the people who wore Von Dutch ages ago laugh now at these silly beefcakes, and slabs of meatcurtains walking into "trendy" clubs in a signle file line with the same pink and blue Von Dutch hats.

Before you open that filthy cumdumpster of a mouth realize the topic at hand instead of typing with one hand while your other is smearing your baby-carrot like pecker with peanut butter as you beckon your rabies infected Great Dane to come suck you off.

Von Dutch is not even a trend anymore you piece of mequite grilled panda shit. Vinny the Hoboken guido will buy it because he saw Benicio Del Toro wearing the hat at the local starbucks, Sandy the local Great Neck Deep throught queen will buy it because she saw a picture of Christina Aguliera wearing it while browsing thru US magazine during her weekly pap-smear.

99% of the people who wear these garbage clothes dont know its origin and what it represented. Years ago a Von Dutch hat costed 10$. Now its 70$. The clothes arent even nice. Usualy for a person to be following a trend they know why they follow it exactly. In this case all the people who wore Von Dutch ages ago laugh now at these silly beefcakes, and slabs of meatcurtains walking into "trendy" clubs in a signle file line with the same pink and blue Von Dutch hats.

Before you open that filthy cumdumpster of a mouth realize the topic at hand instead of typing with one hand while your other is smearing your baby-carrot like pecker with peanut butter as you beckon your rabies infected Great Dane to come suck you off.

wow fruitcake i must've struck a nerve, obviously this applies to you Jizzo but don't get your crusty panties in a bunch over a hat, now run along & bounce on your daddy's lap...

Now go get aids you fags

..I haven't followed a single trend in as long as I can remember...I stopped caring right around the turn of this century...and honestly I can't remember caring before that.. I wear what I feel makes me look best in presenting my attitude to the public, not what some fashionista who couldn't do an honest day's work if his life depended on it says...

...I think its time..yes...oh yes I do...:aright:..

wow fruitcake i must've struck a nerve, obviously this applies to you Jizzo but don't get your crusty panties in a bunch over a hat, now run along & bounce on your daddy's lap...

Excuse me? What's that you shit eating pig ass reaming monkeyboy?! Tell me somethin' Do you have to send that Von Dutch hat into be dry cleaned after the weekly bukakke pig sucking contest up at Old Farmer McVickers, or does it machine wash properly?

Anal Deviants want to know :)

Actually i must have struck a chord with you. Are you the new Bridge and Tunnel Von Dutch spokesman?

I make my own styles kido, and wouldnt ever listen to a nerd like you who gives daily rimjobs to Spike and Axel in the Hogs & Heffers bathroom to pay for his dimebag.

Listen, sweetheart, Your from Long Island and your shopping for a fucking Von Dutch hat, the theory stands.

Oh snap... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Excuse me? What's that you shit eating pig ass reaming monkeyboy?! Tell me somethin' Do you have to send that Von Dutch hat into be dry cleaned after the weekly bukakke pig sucking contest up at Old Farmer McVickers, or does it machine wash properly?

Well look who's decided to grace us with his presence... ;)

Actually i must have struck a chord with you. Are you the new Bridge and Tunnel Von Dutch spokesman?

I make my own styles kido, and wouldnt ever listen to a nerd like you who gives daily rimjobs to Spike and Axel in the Hogs & Heffers bathroom to pay for his dimebag.

a.I don't own anything by Von Dutch

b.Apparently you're the scrotum sucker at H & H since you know the nieghborhood homos by name

c.I'm not asking you to listen to me

d.I just don't like douchebags like you who feel the need to attack people over clothes or what they wear....but I guess since you're half a sissy your only claim to fame is your "own styles"

Actually i had your Mom wash it in the sink for me, while your pops shined my shoes.

leave it to Rizzo nextime. It's just not the same.;)