Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting DECKED for school?

Does anyone get dimed out for school? I found it rather odd when I see girls who, at 7:30 in the friggin' morning, are wearing their low rise ight ass jeans, high stilleto boots, tiny shirts and a face full of makeup...But hey, maybe it's me..

IDK - I put on a sweats,sneakers, a hat, and I'm good to go...Although my sweats are stylish sweats, I must admit :laugh:

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Does anyone get dimed out for school? I found it rather odd when I see girls who, at 7:30 in the friggin' morning, are wearing their low rise ight ass jeans, high stilleto boots, tiny shirts and a face full of makeup...But hey, maybe it's me..

:

nutin wrong wit makin a lasting imprssion:cool:

first semseter freshman year i had an 8:10 class twice a week that i went to in my pajamas almost everytime... literally rolled out of bed and walked across campus to class... i didn't give a shit lol... i avoid walking around in pajamas though, and i do like to dress up. it depends on what i feel like when i get dressed in the morning.... usually jeans dressed up or down... velour sweats sometimes...

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

IDK - I put on a sweats,sneakers, a hat, and I'm good to go...Although my sweats are stylish sweats, I must admit :laugh:

Sounds like someone we know:laugh: :laugh:

I love nothing more then to go to school looking like a total bum...

My classes are long and boring and I need to be comfy...

I dress comfy for school.:laugh: When I was single I would dress up but that was because I was hunting rabbit, but now I just go in sweats, pair of jeans, and t-shirt. I rarely do my hair either unless I just got a haircut. However, if I wake up in a good mood and have time on my hands I will get decked out. Other than that I wear comfy gear and still look aight IMO. Then again its My Opinion.:laugh:

Originally posted by podes881

you never know who u might meet somehwhere...so i try to always get dressed up before i go out...even if it is just to class, the mall, or supermarket.

never... lol i could care less who sees me au natural... i dont think i look so terrible that way anyway so why should i care so much what people think of me

and if i were to meet someone out on the street while im running errands and/or foodshopping, seeing me and liking me even when im dressed like a bum is much more complimenting than if im all decked out while im picking out bananas...

Originally posted by linabina

never... lol i could care less who sees me au natural... i dont think i look so terrible that way anyway so why should i care so much what people think of me

and if i were to meet someone out on the street while im running errands and/or foodshopping, seeing me and liking me even when im dressed like a bum is much more complimenting than if im all decked out while im picking out bananas...

:aright: i like the way u think...i feel the same way...

Originally posted by linabina

Well said bina... :)

i never ever get decked out for school..i need to be comfortable while im stuck there at least....

plus as josh said....whats the pt. if i have a bf? I dont look like ASS but i usually just wear a sweatsuit or something.

If a girl looks good in sweats, no makeup, etc., then you know she's for real...as long as she doesn't look all ghetto and such. A lot of those hoez with all the makeup need it 'cause their skin is wack and most of them shouldn't be wearing all dat tight shit anyway... ;)

josieM149.jpg

why bother? for me its not worth it.

my classes are cold as fuck, and i'm mostly wayyyy to tired to try to impress someone at that time. plus, why would i wanna put my nicer clothes on AT SCHOOL of all places?!? i'm a tank top, jeans, and hoodie kind of gal.

i guess 'cause of the Miami heat they make our classes like a friggin' ice box. :mad:

there's a time and a place to get decked to go somewhere. and school is not one of them.

but i must say, while i was at school today i saw some chick walk by me wearing her low cut jeans, tight ass top, chunky 3 inch heels, prolly D&G sunglasses w/ some huge ass heavy lookin' backpack on. why bother?! girl you might as well be comfortable if you're gonna have a bookbag THAT full! i'd HATE to be in those heels!! all i could do is shake my head.

I'm sorry but there's no way a girl can just roll outta bed and go to school with no makeup and sweats all the time..there's some days that I DO go all out because I'm in the mood and some days i dress down...but even when i do dress down I do it VERY well and I always have to wear makeup and do my hair etc.

If as many girls say they roll out of bed and don't dress up there'd be a bunch of pigs waking around my campus and I have to say I havent seen one bad looking, sloppy girl so far this semester.

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

I'm sorry but there's no way a girl can just roll outta bed and go to school with no makeup and sweats all the time..there's some days that I DO go all out because I'm in the mood and some days i dress down...but even when i do dress down I do it VERY well and I always have to wear makeup and do my hair etc.

If as many girls say they roll out of bed and don't dress up there'd be a bunch of pigs waking around my campus and I have to say I havent seen one bad looking, sloppy girl so far this semester.

Nope.. I've never even wore jeans ONCE within the last 2 semesters..I wear mascara but thats as far as it goes as for makeup..And i still get checked out so thats makes me feel better opposed to getting checked out while Im rocking my 4 inch stilletoes in the rain ..I actually think girls who are dressed up looking they're going to a club instead of school look like a bunch of dumb asses.And no matter what I wear, i never look like a pig because I do everything with style ;)

heh. there were girls that got all decked out to go to my school and i went to school in upstate ny. it was freezing outide and a totally unfashionable rural area. imo there wasnt even anyone to impress. i never really cared. i didnt even think about it, i just thought those people were overly formal. i would understand more if i went to school in nyc where you might want to go somewhere after class but in upstate bumblefuck who cares what you wear or how you look??