Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting DECKED for school?

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

Bronxville isn't exactly 'upstate', maybe moreso that SLC was full of hippychicks..

bronxville is in no way upstate, it is suburban and loaded with jappy kids.

i went to school in ithaca, that is upstate...

i could see all the bronxville girls getting decked out every day for class.

oh also, those "hippie chicks" probably shop in designer shops to achieve that look and use their daddys credit cards. i am sorry but i do not consider that a hippy. they to dress to try to look like they are down to earth when they are really just spoiled. it is silly. there were a lot of those up in ithaca too. 200$ hippie jeans to wear to 8am class, really cute :rolleyes:

3 of my classes are over 3 hours long & there is no way in hell that i can be all dressed up...this is my last year here & i just don't give a shit what people say...forsh & soph year i had 8 am classes &, like th other girls mentioned, i did just roll outta bed & walk across campus..if i even tried to put make-up that early i think i would look worse cuz i wasn't even fully awake...

there are a lot of girls here that dress up with all their make-up on & their heels & i can never see me like that....

don't get me wrong, at least once a week i feel the urge to dress up to make myself happy cuz i feel good when i dress up, but i can not go to class like that everyday, it's way too much work.

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Does anyone get dimed out for school? I found it rather odd when I see girls who, at 7:30 in the friggin' morning, are wearing their low rise ight ass jeans, high stilleto boots, tiny shirts and a face full of makeup...But hey, maybe it's me..

IDK - I put on a sweats,sneakers, a hat, and I'm good to go...Although my sweats are stylish sweats, I must admit :laugh:

You must go to Hofstra