Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just can't win...

elementx

I have been eating fairly normal once again. Went back to some normal foods... Not going over board. And do not seem to be over eating. My metabolism must really suck... I definately put on some weight in the last 2 weeks or so...

But the up side is I have been making huge gains with the weights... There are pros and cons of not watching calories and being on a reduced calorie diet... The Pros as stated above I am packing on more muscles... The cons... I feel like a fat fuck as well... :(

Shit like this pisses me off... I wish I had a faster metabolism!!! :mad:

Originally posted by elementx

I have been eating fairly normal once again. Went back to some normal foods... Not going over board. And do not seem to be over eating. My metabolism must really suck... I definately put on some weight in the last 2 weeks or so...

But the up side is I have been making huge gains with the weights... There are pros and cons of not watching calories and being on a reduced calorie diet... The Pros as stated above I am packing on more muscles... The cons... I feel like a fat fuck as well... :(

Shit like this pisses me off... I wish I had a faster metabolism!!! :mad:

The weight might just be water retention......trick is how do your clothes fit on you? are they tighter?

The focus is on inches, not pounds

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Maybe you cut your calories too low when dieting??? Or did you use diet pills (speed) that could also slow your metabolism???

Nautica

I would not worry too much about it. I am either gaining weight or loosing weight - never just status quo.

I did use diet pills a long time ago... But my metabolism was always slow...

Where some people can stay away from the gym for a month and not gain an oz of fat... I feel I cannot miss a week... Sometimes it is a mental thing... I dunno... Just feel like a fat fuck this week... Probably is a bit of water retention... I have definately taken in alot of sodium over the last month when I quit smoking.

Depending on your metabolic rate, amount of muscle mass, as well as other conditions - you body has an "ideal" body wieght.

In other words - if you are trying to bulk it will be relatively easy for you to put on 10 or 15 lbs - but after that it will slow way down. Then when you stop bulking - your body will want to go back to where it was before you started.

The reverse is true for dieting.

Nautica