Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: ladies who like their hair pulled...

dgmodel

Originally posted by ou812

That's not great................that's ghey :(

Men should not be taking dildos I don't care how "open-minded" you are, unless you're batting for the other team.

I would love it if you could tell me how my sex life, WITH A WOMAN, is gay.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Men should not be taking dildos I don't care how "open-minded" you are, unless you're batting for the other team.

this girl im hooking up with...wanted me to take a dildo....i was like get the fuck outta here.....i'll let her toss my salad anytime she wants though..;)

Originally posted by podes881

this girl im hooking up with...wanted me to take a dildo....i was like get the fuck outta here.....i'll let her toss my salad anytime she wants though..;)

...Man O man, you people amaze me..:laugh:..You're gonna let a girl LICK your ASSHOLE, but she can't insert anything into it?...What the hell is the difference? Fact: You enjoy anal play, might as well not limit yourself when you're with your girl...

..As much as we're in the 21st century...we're SO very not at the same time...:laugh:...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Man O man, you people amaze me..:laugh:..You're gonna let a girl LICK your ASSHOLE, but she can't insert anything into it?...What the hell is the difference? Fact: You enjoy anal play, might as well not limit yourself when you're with your girl...

..As much as we're in the 21st century...we're SO very not at the same time...:laugh:...

:aright:

hell if you can find a girl who is wlling to do any of this stuff might as well give it a go.

And who invested you with the authority to be saying what ANYBODY "should not" be doing? Give me a fucking break and get over yourself. :blank:

If you're batting for the other team you would most likely be taking dick, not dildo's.

Originally posted by somebitch

come on, give it a try. ill bend u over and call u my bitch. :spank::hump: i bet you would enjoy it.

Shall we place money on said bet...............I know you said your broke, but I'll front the expenses on your behalf since I know I'll win this bet.

so hypothetically speaking by the logic expressed above... if two lesbians use a strap on theyre really hetero??? lol i highly doubt that... simly because a girl touches your rectum or licks does not make a man gay... many men have told me in the past that when their gf's fool around there it makes some of the best sex they ever had... i have yet to experience this with another woman because im simply not comfortable with ass play... not because i think its gay or what have you just because i dont care for it... i have licked and fingered girls asses and some enjoyed it some didnt care for it... but im straying from the topic... simply because a girl puts something in you definately does not make you gay, hwoever if you ask her to put a dildo in you dressed like a man and or refer to her using male names then thats a different story...

there is a big difference between letting a girl lick my ass or stick one finger in it...and putting a fuckin psuedo-cock in there......gotta draw the line somewhere........i know im not alone on this either

there is a big difference between letting a girl lick my ass or stick one finger in it...and putting a fuckin psuedo-cock in there......gotta draw the line somewhere........i know im not alone on this either

but i thought u liked it what.gif

jk :D

It sounds more like you want there to be a difference... i mean either way, something is going in your ass and you like it. There really isn't a difference if its your finger, her finger, or a dildo.