Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am relocating.. MOVING

Originally posted by someclown

I hope you are kidding, bro. I lived in the midwest (Missouri) for 2 years and was miserable. Bunch of dumb hillbillies running around.

I know I am not to happy about it... I am only there for 1 year then I have an option to stay or come back

Originally posted by njstacked2

Billy...Honestly I think it would be fun to move for one year...take on a new environment...I am trying to transfer to Bermuda within my firm...I have my final interview tomorrow....I really want a change of atmosphere....

Bermuda NICE!!!!! Good luck with it

Originally posted by badassmafuka

November 1st I am moving out to Oklahoma City, OK ... Not to crazy about the move

See ya all later will be back twice a year

Can I take over Cellular World?..............I only work right up the street like a block away from Gold's

Whadya say?

Originally posted by njstacked2

Billy...Honestly I think it would be fun to move for one year...take on a new environment...I am trying to transfer to Bermuda within my firm...I have my final interview tomorrow....I really want a change of atmosphere....

I THINK BERMUDA HAS NO INCOME TAX...NOT SURE IF IT'S STILL THAT WAY, BUT THAT IS HOW IT WAS A FEW YEARS BACK

Originally posted by joe81

Jerry Xtacy that is a wonderful picture of some very nice brests!

The million dollar question is....whose are they??!?!?

Billy.....that might be worse than moving out to Michigan!! I say chase the money, goodness knows its tough to come by nowadays.

Stacked....nice choice on the change of environment. Hope you get it.

PS: You better change the hairstyle and get a gun rack or you'll stick out too much :):D .

Billy, the way I always looked at it is that I could spend one year ANYWHERE, even standing on my head. In fairness, Oklahoma City is a pretty big (not like New York but still good-size) and has lots of young people (college town). It's completely different than NJ, but living there will be an experience you'll have for the rest of your life. It may also change you (even in subtle ways) for the better--meaning that this move will force you to spread your wings and change horizons and show you life outside our little world. You'll be fine. Good luck.

Stacked, holy shit. Bermuda? I am so coming out for vacation. Don't worry about it, bro. I'll only stay a few weeks. You'll never know I'm around. ;):D