Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Excedrin vs Tylenol

glowgrlnyc

Originally posted by gmccookny

i don't like excedrin b/c a friend of mine was once addicted to them :shake::nono:

LOL, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Well maybe not but it's up there. How often and how much would you have to take in order to become addicted??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

LOL, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Well maybe not but it's up there. How often and how much would you have to take in order to become addicted??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

God forbid that person ever tried something that is actually addictive!!

Originally posted by jimk29

God forbid that person ever tried something that is actually addictive!!

LOL, seriously. Just have some coffee if you need the caffeine that badly.

Oh and to answer the question, Excedrin's better for headaches. But Advil's better for cramps and other body aches.

Originally posted by elementx

Excedrine PM is great to take after drinking to not wake up with a hang over... :aright:

my thing is if i have to wake up at 5:30am ill set the alarm for 4:30am take two excedrin and drink a mean glass of water go back to bed for an hour and i wake up fine...

the best thing for a morning after pill (hangover wise) is "hangover helper" when i worked for bear a few years back this was my breakfast along with with big ass eggwhite omellette and fiji water... about fifteen to twenty mins later not a headache in site...