Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..The Power of Rizzo...

phuturephunk

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same convo as phuturphunk with Mike and I know the only reason I didn't post what was going on was because I dont think its right having his personal shit aired over the net.

With that being said, question is who is this character who happens to have the same IP address as chadc (the other "model") amongst other names Dave wont tell me about.

Lets think about who rizzo doesn't rip on and who has some sort of wit and photoshopping skills.....and who rides his tip after every post with praise and dumb comments like "rizzo owns you"..................smokesum, georgeacosta.

Who else could match the wit? gravity, ichigami, heretic......although all three dont post on here anymore

I think Dave knows....he just wont tell:tongue:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

With that being said, question is who is this character who happens to have the same IP address as chadc (the other "model") amongst other names Dave wont tell me about.

Chad was the one who introduced me to this place as I said before. When he moved out to get engaged I found this place rather entertaining and continued.

Lets think about who rizzo rip on and who has some sort of wit and photoshopping skills.....and who rides his tip after every post with praise and dumb comments like "rizzo owns you"..................smokesum, georgeacosta.

georgeacasta is a cool guy. Nothing to do with photoshop skills, or humor. I saw nothing wrong with the guy nor do I.

The people I rip on are the people riding in stark naked on a tricycle asking for it. Physical features, mental, or anything else is what gets you a fresh steel toe. But why would I rip on someone if they are enjoying my work? Cant loose your fan base.

Who else could match the wit? gravity, ichigami, heretic......although all three dont post on here anymore

Nobody

just accept it and let go dude, you've been at this for almost years and still are at square 1. Dont you notice that?

Originally posted by rizzo

just accept it and let go dude, you've been at this for almost years and still are at square 1. Dont you notice that?

I DID noticed your boy smokesum just confirmed that you in fact are not Damien Van Zyl so quit playing games and say your some disgruntled internet herb sitting around waiting for the Quake Tournament to begin with nothing to do and a lot of pent up aggression from lack of acceptance and you have to go around the internet posing as some supermodel under a different screenname

but keep up the posts though, they are funny as fuck

I DID noticed your boy smokesum just confirmed that you in fact are not Damien Van Zyl so quit playing games and say your some disgruntled internet herb sitting around waiting for the Quake Tournament to begin with nothing to do and a lot of pent up aggression from lack of acceptance and you have to go around the internet posing as some supermodel under a different screenname

but keep up the posts though, they are funny as fuck

please show me where I said that ...

all i said was that i know who it is and it is not avalondon

i never said it wasnt Damien Van Zyl

go go gadget chin

Originally posted by smokesum

i never said it wasnt Damien Van Zyl

like you are friends with any supermodel guy from South Africa that posts under two screennames which both happen to be models......you said you know who it is, obviously you know this person

go go bandana boy

like you are friends with any supermodel guy from South Africa that posts under two screennames which both happen to be models......you said you know who it is, obviously you know this person

go go bandana boy

just because I know who it is doesnt mean I know them personally

i think that feta cheese has gone to your brain

take notes from your boy and get some wit

Lets think about who rizzo doesn't rip on and who has some sort of wit and photoshopping skills.....and who rides his tip after every post with praise and dumb comments like "rizzo owns you"..................smokesum, georgeacosta.

stop goin against me...i will continue to own you

Originally posted by smokesum

stop goin against me...i will continue to own you

please tell us all how you "own" me Captain Witman

**sinks forehead into hand wondering why this kid continues this garbage**

just stop....its old now

ps....I wonder how long its gonna take till nomemberman starts kissing your ass again