Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..The Power of Rizzo...

phuturephunk

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I DID noticed your boy smokesum just confirmed that you in fact are not Damien Van Zyl so quit playing games and say your some disgruntled internet herb sitting around waiting for the Quake Tournament to begin with nothing to do and a lot of pent up aggression from lack of acceptance and you have to go around the internet posing as some supermodel under a different screenname

but keep up the posts though, they are funny as fuck

I DID notice that you just made that up. I dont care who who think I am Johnny. The fact that the Starship Genderbenderprize lead by you doesnt think I am who I claim to be just makes my job here even more entertaining. The fact that you think im a supermodel is beyond me kid, yet flattering. Granted I've been succesfull at this lifestyle, but it doesnt mean that I dont read books, watch movies, and surf the internet.

I do think however that if I were to pose as anybody a male model would be one of the last on my lists.

but keep up the detective work, its funny to watch you sniff thru stacks of panties for the past 2 years to complete an almost full circle of nothing.

Originally posted by rizzo I DID notice that you just made that up. I dont care who who think I am Johnny. The fact that the Starship Genderbenderprize lead by you doesnt think I am who I claim to be just makes my job here even more entertaining. The fact that you think im a supermodel is beyond me kid, yet flattering. Granted I've been succesfull at this lifestyle, but it doesnt mean that I dont read books, watch movies, and surf the internet.

I do think however that if I were to pose as anybody a male model would be one of the last on my lists.

but keep up the detective work, its funny to watch you sniff thru stacks of panties for the past 2 years to complete an almost full circle of nothing.

Originally posted by origskeemr

I think he's pretty intelligent and very witty. Something that a lot of people on this board lack so they get frustrated that they can't unleash back at him. Some people use their powers for good and some people use their powers for bad. HAHAHAHA Rizzo I just made Rizzo sound like a super hero.:laugh:

GREEAT FUCKING SIG MAN

Originally posted by origskeemr

I think he's pretty intelligent and very witty. Something that a lot of people on this board lack so they get frustrated that they can't unleash back at him. Some people use their powers for good and some people use their powers for bad. HAHAHAHA Rizzo I just made Rizzo sound like a super hero.:laugh:

Its a bird, its a plane, its.......

SUPERRIZZO

Originally posted by rizzo

G-izmo, how many times have I told you to meet me?

Have you ever?

BUT YOU HAVE A PROVEN THEORY OF WHO I AM!!@#!@#@!@!

actually u never told me to meet u...and we do happen to frequent some of the same places..and ive never seen damien around...peez!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

actually u never told me to meet u...and we do happen to frequent some of the same places..and ive never seen damien around...peez!

wow, it seems as if I have over-estimated your Third World Intelligence.

Originally posted by sweetfun

I would like to inform you that Rizzo is not Quoth. It isn't his style and he unfortunately has much bigger things to worry about. His mother is terminally ill and dying and his father is also very sick. So please stop assuming he is wasting his time posting stupid shit on here.

BOO FUCKIN HOO. LET ME GO SHED A TEAR

Originally posted by ladyshady

this shit is so funny :laugh: :laugh:

okay, okay...i am rizzo

it all makes sense how, huh?

No no, my 3rd cousins' best friends neighbor told me that rizzo is tonyarmani.

However my friends sisters boy friends roomates mothere told me that tonyarmani is johnnyquest.

So its obvious that Rizzo = smokesum

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: and i thought i was heartless...

ok so i know smokesum is NOT rizzo and neither is jonstephen. maybe it is ghhhhost.

:confused:

nah ...i wouldnt rip on some of the ppl he rips on...and id be a lil more creative than pickin a model like Van Zyl..

but thanx for the vote of confidence ! :D