Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vixenfoxxy

DJ Aly Site Release @ Andalu - Guestlist info :)

Hey kids...

Just a reminder - Tomorrow nite is my website release party at Andalu, featuring yours truly and Hook The Captain bringing out some of his new tracks :)

Party is from 10 to 3, y'all know where Andalu is already!

I have a guest-list, it will get you in free, but I need your names to make that work, so if you're planning to check it out, drop me a PM with your name and last initial so I can put you down :D

Hope to see you all out!

Originally posted by teriaki

R&B and hip hop, from what I've heard.

POLKA GODDAMMIT! POLKA! :cuss: why does everyone always get this wrong?

I got this sweet new Vermenganger Meisterschlong track that I can't wait to drop on Saturday night! wooooooo!

I play house - I love funky, eurotype disco house but I spin a mix of lots of varieties of house - funky/disco, tribal, prog-ish, deep, vocals, I use a bit of everything as I go through the night and depending on how I think the crowd is/will react to it :) Occasionally if I'm feeling brave I toss in a little breaks here and there, depends what sort of balls I brought with me that night :shaky:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Occasionally if I'm feeling brave I toss in a little breaks here and there, depends what sort of balls I brought with me that night :shaky:

Dear Vixen,

Please don't bring your balls tomorrow night. I love breaks and all, but I'd prefer you didn't bring balls.

Sincerely,

Teriaki

Originally posted by rockyblue

Dear Vixen,

I love breaks, so please grow some BIG hairy balls.

Many thanks,

Rockyblue :)

Dear Rockyblue,

STOP IT NOW! :mad:

I want hot girls, not girls with balls! :mad:

Kindest Regards,

Teriaki

Originally posted by rockyblue

Dearest Teriaki,

As I have no care whether or not there are hot girls present, I will no cease with my request for Vixen's BIG hairy balls.

Kind regards,

Rockyblue :)

Dear Vixen,

Go ahead and get some balls and throw down a mad breaks set. As long as Rockyblue is there then we're all good! :love2:

Sincerely,

Teriaki

Hey kids...

Just a reminder - Tomorrow nite is my website release party at Andalu, featuring yours truly and Hook The Captain bringing out some of his new tracks :)

I have a guest-list, it will get you in free, but I need your names to make that work, so if you're planning to check it out, drop me a PM with your name and last initial so I can put you down :D

Hope to see you all out!

might try and go if I can get an earlier flight home. Haven't seen a good trainwreck in awhile......put me on the guestlist

Hey kids...

Hope to see you all out!

muah:)