Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Go NY, Go NY, Go NY.......................

badassmafuka

Originally posted by badassmafuka

dont hate because we roll with the hottest girls around and have the hottest joints

Its funny how mad people from Boston fly down here to go to Factory

or come down TO THE JERSEY shore

Because we know how to do it

I'm not hatin, just wanna cook a liq bro..

I've got tons of Delta Sky Miles from all my trips to "the factory"...

I throw napkins on the Jersey shore.

"This is how we do it"

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont hate because we roll with the hottest girls around and have the hottest joints

Its funny how mad people from Boston fly down here to go to Factory

or come down TO THE JERSEY shore

Because we know how to do it

just to let you know, i have no respect for any of those people you are describing. looks only get you so far in life too dude, maybe not in dirty jerz, but realistically, like in the real world.

name one good thing jersey has contributed to the world.

hey i could care less who he is!!!, he aint done shit for me..........

but look at the guy with the BRADLESS over stock shirt on, yes the one with the pearly white choppers that bit me as i tried to cut and paste his pic!!!!!!!!!!

come on now, i shit bigger then him, and im def damm sexier then that guy!!!!...............even badass is sexier then him!!!!!!! JK badass

dude, i garauntee the dude on the right has fucked more dirty skanks from ny/nj than you could ever dream of....he also can do more drugs than you and has WAAAAAAAYYYY more money than you. so your picture is worthless.

dont make me go diggin up pics of people from jerz. im might start crying with laughter.

Originally posted by flavanugz

just to let you know, i have no respect for any of those people you are describing. looks only get you so far in life too dude, maybe not in dirty jerz, but realistically, like in the real world.

name one good thing jersey has contributed to the world.

9/11 asshole no other state in the world other than jersey reponded to those calls

How would you know.. You wouldnt... We have a family friend that reponded on that call from JERSEY (YES JERSEY) and he lost his life along with others that day

So dont give us shit Jersey hasnt contributed... Think before you talk... Once again this post shows what an illiterate you are

we contribute nothing to this world, in fact im the most useless human on this planet........im spending my 2 hour lunch break on CP while brokes are loosing thousands b/c im not answering my phone!!!!!!!!!

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, WITHOUT US PEOPLE IN JERSEY, THERE WOULD BE NO UGLY PEOPLE TO COMPARE US TOO!!!!!, WE SET THE STANDARD FOR BEING SO DAMM SEXY!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Yes we brush our teeth up here..

HAHAHHAHAHA holy shit! they find the worst shit to make fun of people with. its so comical

"ya why dont all you smart, succesfull, motivated people from boston go to the gym or something. jesus. i do bumps of k bigger than you"

HAHAHHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHA holy shit! they find the worst shit to make fun of people with. its so comical

"ya why dont all you smart, succesfull, motivated people from boston go to the gym or something. jesus. i do bumps of k bigger than you"

HAHAHHAHA

it's funny cause it's true

9/11 asshole no other state in the world other than jersey reponded to those calls

How would you know.. You wouldnt... We have a family friend that reponded on that call from JERSEY (YES JERSEY) and he lost his life along with others that day

So dont give us shit Jersey hasnt contributed... Think before you talk... Once again this post shows what an illiterate you are

are you kidding me dude.....you want a fucking cookie because you are the closest "state" to nyc. ya it would be pretty reasonable for boston to drive 3 hours to help out in 9/11. get off your high horse.

lol @ "no other state in the world"

No need to get all serious on Clubplanet:eek:

Actually, this post shows what an illiterate you are.

lol @ "no other state in the world"

Do you know how many states are in the world? Many.

First Badass....

We have 50 states in the US...

Second....

The world is made up of continents..

Third....

On these continents there are countries...

Fourth....

Settle down..:laugh:

billy your argument is killing our image...if ya did not notice the whole nation was in a state of emergency and for BAAston to answer to the world trade it would take them over 3 hours!!!!, jersey is a 5 minute ride!!!!!! and it is our duty to answer to NYC if there is an emergency!!!!!!!!!...................

im on your side here billy but at least make some valid arguments!!!!!................

BUT DAMM WE ARE SO HOT HERE IN JERSEY!!!!!!!!!

THOUGH YOU GUYS DO HAVE SOME GOOD K!!!!!!!

HI KITTY, DIGGAS STILL GOT LOVE FOR HIS BAASTON PEEPS!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

billy your argument is killing our image...if ya did not notice the whole nation was in a state of emergency and for BAAston to answer to the world trade it would take them over 3 hours!!!!, jersey is a 5 minute ride!!!!!! and it is our duty to answer to NYC if there is an emergency!!!!!!!!!...................

im on your side here billy but at least make some valid arguments!!!!!................

BUT DAMM WE ARE SO HOT HERE IN JERSEY!!!!!!!!!

THOUGH YOU GUYS DO HAVE SOME GOOD K!!!!!!!

HI KITTY, DIGGAS STILL GOT LOVE FOR HIS BAASTON PEEPS!!!!!!

This is too too much..