Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which do you think would happen first...

dgmodel

which are we more likely to see first???  

11 members have voted

1. 1. which are we more likely to see first???

• an african american president???
    • a jewish president???
    • a female president???
    • a new yorker president???
    • who gives a fuck voting is for "suckahs~!"

LOL the 'New Yorker' kind of threw me too :laugh: funny

Lets just watch Lieberman to see if Jewish wins,

Hillary would have the best bet as a woman,

and I don't want to sound prude but any up and coming african americans? I don't follow politics too much except around election times.

Originally posted by glittergal

I don't want to sound prude but any up and coming african americans? I don't follow politics too much except around election times.

Al Sharpton & Carol Braun (sp?) are running in the primary. I may vote for Braun....i dunno yet. I'm torn between her and Dean.

out of all of the political figures today however, i think Colin Powell stands the best shot at the white house.

You know what's even more of a rarity of occuring in the white house.

* A president who is not backed merely becuase of his relatives nor financial situation...

*A president who is under 80 and knows how to operate a VCR..yes...not even a dvd...Ill even settle for a VCR.

* A president who attempts a new angle on campaigning..called the "honest smack you in your face" style.

Which entails him writing down every single piece of dirt, from names of hookers he done, drugs he did, videos, incriminating pictures, honest views on all topics from homosexuality to the poor peoples struggle eTc..

After he writes this completely and thoroughly...he or she sends it to every major newspaper and news tv channel.

If I saw that, no matter how scary the details I'd vote for him/her JUST due to the fact of a bullshit adminstration being the first ever in our history..

and then...after that ever happened in rea life on the second day hell freezes over and monkeys fly out of my ass....lol