Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next Time I'll Hit You In The Head!

glittergal

:mad: Throwing a 72 year old Don Zimmer down, yeah that proves your manhood! I guess he wasn't ready for the verbal attack Zimmer would have given him, which he fully deserved :mad:

Yes Zimmer wasn't right going out there, but better him than one of the players. I would let a guy over twice my age take the first hit then retaliate :blank:

I dunno.. I'm a drama whore and I told everyone I spoke to on AIM today that I wanted a bench clear.. haha and I got it..

I hate the Red Sox, and I don't like a lot of their players.. but I always look forward to Pedro coming on the mound..

The guy is fearless, and he has this attitude about him that I enjoy watching.. sure he can be a dick a lot of the times, but he shows everyone he's not scared.. not to mention the guy is a phenomenal pitcher.. sorta reminds me of Rocket's attitude back when he was still a fairly young pitcher.. he keeps things interesting.

The Don Zimmer thing was just unfortunate.. made me shake my head..

I loved the game.. I thought it was great.. the Yanks won.. and in the end, that's what matters.. just a lil bit of excitment along the way.

Originally posted by Codica3

I dunno.. I'm a drama whore and I told everyone I spoke to on AIM today that I wanted a bench clear.. haha and I got it..

I hate the Red Sox, and I don't like a lot of their players.. but I always look forward to Pedro coming on the mound..

The guy is fearless, and he has this attitude about him that I enjoy watching.. sure he can be a dick a lot of the times, but he shows everyone he's not scared.. not to mention the guy is a phenomenal pitcher.. sorta reminds me of Rocket's attitude back when he was still a fairly young pitcher.. he keeps things interesting.

The Don Zimmer thing was just unfortunate.. made me shake my head..

I loved the game.. I thought it was great.. the Yanks won.. and in the end, that's what matters.. just a lil bit of excitment along the way.

:werd:

BUT HE IS STILL A PIECE OF SHIT...

He could have easily gotten out of Zimmers way. No instead he taunted him and then threw him to the floor...

I was lovin Posada... That boy wanted to fight all fucking game... Running all the way to the outfield from home plate to protect his pitchers in the Pen... Garcia going over the wall and handing that guy a few knocks to the face...

SEE THAT BOSTON...

Good game. Yanks got the key hits when they counted and that is what they are about. They are looking pretty good. Yeah they slumped towards the end... But hey they got the Job done. And are one game closer to their goal...

What do you say we wrap this up in Boston and get on to the WS!!!

LET GO YANKEES!!!

zimm shoulda known hed get his ass whooped...theres no excuse for what he did..Pedro was defending himself..

but if i was Soriano..or whoever Pedro threatened to take headshots at...I woulda stomped that skinny-diminishing skills - no speakda da english motherfucker out

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

zimm shoulda known hed get his ass whooped...theres no excuse for what he did..Pedro was defending himself..

but if i was Soriano..or whoever Pedro threatened to take headshots at...I woulda stomped that skinny-diminishing skills - no speakda da english motherfucker out

Pedro was an amateur boxing champ...I wouldn't fuck with his jab! :laugh: