Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexual harassment

t0nythelover

so i filed a complaint of sexual harassment at my job and i was called in to see the head of my department. he seemed like he didnt believe me even though there were 4 witnesses. he even went so far as to tell me i should be more professional. i have a feeling if i was a female being harassed by a supervisor things would be different. damn reverse discrimination!

Originally posted by t0nythelover

so i filed a complaint of sexual harassment at my job and i was called in to see the head of my department. he seemed like he didnt believe me even though there were 4 witnesses. he even went so far as to tell me i should be more professional. i have a feeling if i was a female being harassed by a supervisor things would be different. damn reverse discrimination!

A dude sexual harassed you? Damn yo why diden't you deck the fag

it was a chick. during roll call she told everyone i could have been with her. then at the end of the day she started insulting me in front of the higher ups saying i didnt do my job. fuckin bitch. i cant beleive they told me to be professional. its fucking bullshit. hes like i dont care what you do outside of work be professional here. he asked what my relationship was to her. i swear if that was a chic makin the complaint instead of me there wouldnt even be an investigation.

that sucks, and it's not only inappropriate and hurtful, but i know how it can make for a really uncomfortable (at the least) workplace. i'm sorry to hear that :no: .

...damn reverse discrimination!

i just want to add, though, that there's no such thing as "reverse" discrimination. discrimination can be aimed towards anyone, and all should be referred to as the same thing, regardless of who the usual receivers may be.

....document everything ,and get written staements from the witnesses, and their contact numbers. My best friend (a straight male) was subjected to the same thing (by his female boss), and got fired (usually how it goes). If I were him, I would've taken it as far as possible without too much time or money invested to teach that bitch a lesson

good luck..it's one of those things that isn't fair for the victim, unfortuntely :(