Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Is The One Past Time/hobby That U Would Never Tell

eurolisa

what is that one past time or hobby that you are embarrased to admit but that you really enjoy?

believe it or not mine is actually needlepointing not that i am any good at it mind you but it actually really really relaxs me and calms me down. its funny though cause i am so not the "needlepointing" kinda of girl :laugh:

Originally posted by eurolisa

i used to take violin lessons in grade school...the funny thing is that i thought i was such an awesome player but thruth was that i SUCKED. i was so bad that my parents actually gave me money so i would quit :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I was actually the 2nd seat in our band :cool:

I was a nerd too, I even went to a magnet technological school called. . .High Technology High School. We had no sports, just like math team (i was captain), academic team, etc. . . myself and a few friends made a petition for our mascot to be the Texas Instruments TI-85 graphing calculator.

my favorite tv shows are star trek (the old eps with capt kirk)

my fav movies are all the star wars and star treks

another fav all time tv show is bev hills 90210 (i have seen every episode a million times and i get up at 7 on sat and sun morn to watch the 3 hrs they play on FX)

:blown:

let the bashing begin :D