Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Dumb Is Jessica Simpson!

eurolisa

ok well i know i have been away for awhile and this might of posted before but i just had to say that i watched two episodes of newlyweds and just could not get over how freakin dumb jessica simpson is i hope for her sake that she is totally overplaying the dumb blonde routine because if she is really like how she protrays herself on the show then she is just a hopeless case! i mean looks can only get you so far.... i can't believe that those two actually got married .... BUT i must say that NICK is soooo fuckin HOT....OMG...:jawdrop::drool: ....those tatoos, his look everything woohoo :eek:

Originally posted by incredulous

Last night i saw some of SNL and they had jimmy fallon doing nick and justin timberlake doing jessica. Funniest thing i have seen in a while. :laugh: :laugh:

ha I thought I was the only one who saw that Justin did a really good impression of her:laugh:

that show is hilarious.....the buffalo thing was classic as was the tuna/chicken of the sea moment if anyone ever saw that......and hse calls her LV bag "my pet Louie" :rofl: and nick is far from a saint he always goes to like strip clubs and shit not that i blame him:D

Originally posted by incredulous

Last night i saw some of SNL and they had jimmy fallon doing nick and justin timberlake doing jessica. Funniest thing i have seen in a while. :laugh: :laugh:

aww man! I missed that?? i only was able to catch the last 1/2 hour of SNL. really funny from what I watched.

but yea, as for Jessica Simpson....she is BEYOND retarded. I don't even give their marriage 2 years. I'd give it 6 more months. (that is, if what we see is true)