Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much water do you drink during the day?

tommyarmani

...sometimes i feel like there's a friggin hose running from the fountain to my desk....if i work out in the morning, i prob drink 5-6 big ass cups at work...i also keep a water jub/cantene by my bed and drink during the night as well...i swear, i'll somehow wake from my death at the funeral and ask for a cup...

Originally posted by fineones

:laugh: :laugh: yeh its rediculous...i walk around with gallons all day

haha... in one of my classes last year, my professor had one of those lil mini poland spring bottles in class with her everyday... and this kid carried a gallon of water with him and she was like ":eek: now THATS a water bottle!" lol

Originally posted by linabina

haha... in one of my classes last year, my professor had one of those lil mini poland spring bottles in class with her everyday... and this kid carried a gallon of water with him and she was like ":eek: now THATS a water bottle!" lol

haha u know how many times i hear jokes like 'yah thirsty?'

the other day this guy was like..'ill see you in the bathroom later and laughed like a wise ass... i go...'fucking pervert'...:laugh: