Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pedro & Manny

bxbomb

Please the redsox orginization is a total joke right now from their players , ownership,, fans , groundskeepers and even the Jimmy Fund:laugh:

even total boston homers like Peter Gammons calling it an absolute disgrace and redsox players like walker callin it a intentional pitch and sayin rogers pitch wasnt even close

Originally posted by bxbomb

Bitch ass punks or Punk ass bitches.....u make the call

See I respect every Yankees fan on here, but your posts are assinine.. You do not have the slightest idea what your talking about and all your looking for is a rise out of people..

Originally posted by Codica3

It's people like you that make everyone hate Yankee fans so much.

Codica please that comment is such bullshit ,I made my remarks with my heart and stand by them any real yankee fan would feel the same . I dont see you you rippin Jon stephen and that fool that sweats you in every thread spragga for their remarks calling yankee fans fans players pussies .. Worry more about your poster boy mussina and his failure to step up and not give up the long ball.

SPragga ...no comment to you as you cease to amaze in every thread. You shouldnt even be involved in threads regarding POst season baseball

xler8ted ..re read all my comments and learn son

Codica please that comment is such bullshit ,I made my remarks with my heart and stand by them any real yankee fan would feel the same . I dont see you you rippin Jon stephen and that fool that sweats you in every thread spragga for their remarks calling yankee fans fans players pussies .. Worry more about your poster boy mussina and his failure to step up and not give up the long ball.

SPragga ...no comment to you as you cease to amaze in every thread. You shouldnt even be involved in threads regarding POst season baseball

you hear that Cody? I sweat you

First of all. If you are one of those people that think giving up a long ball means you pitched a bad game you are sadly mistaken and need to learn yourself some baseball...

Mooose pitched an incredible game last night... As stated before. If pitching 7 Innings of 3 run ball, 10 Strikeouts, and only 5 hits is a bad game. Then the rest of the major league players are worse than bad... Moose pitched his heart out for 7 innings and probably could have gone longer...

The double play ball was not a bad call. But it was a call that could have gone either way. And with that run. We would be at a tie ball game in the 9th inning...

Also remember that CODY knows Spragga and DJ JON personally not just on this board. And alot of these shit talkin posts are just to get each other rowled up... Kinda makes it more fun.

Relax and enjoy the game... :rolleyes:

jon stephen , spragga is the one sweatin her and she cant rip him for the bullshit he spews , but can come after me?

Element ..trust me i know the game very well , have played it watched it and umped it , obviously giivng up solo shots in a meaningless game in june doesnt mean shit , but in post season givin up solo shots after your team just ties it up hurt ...Sorry no support or not Moose has not got the job done. The twin game is the only well pitched game, last nite you need to pitch to the score you cant be givin up bombs like that especially when your team cant score.

ANd I agree most of these threads are to get a rise out of everyone, but to listen to the bull shit thrown that the red sox werent the cause of all that shit is way off base.

i love the rivlary, have been to Fenway 4times over the past 3 years for yankee games and just dont put up with all the Yankee hater shit ...especially the usual stuff like : payroll, typical yankee fan does this or that , we buy our teams, Jeter sucks etc etc.

I made my remarks with my heart

That doesn't say much about your heart and your love for the GAME of baseball. :rolleyes:

And no, I don't go rippin' on Jon or Adam because they have every right as you or I do to support their team and root for them and hate the Yankees as much as we hate the Red Sox. Calling people names and acting like a tough ass on the computer over something you really have no control over (RE: the post-season, etc..) makes you look bad. And since you're a Yankee fan, it looks bad on them. I understand you hate the Red Sox and their players, that's fine. But don't talk shit out your ass about stuff that has really NOTHING to do with you.

And as far as Mussina's game, he gave up 3 runs. Not to mention he struck out 10 batters in less than 7 innings. And the two home runs were accounted for with the Yanks getting back 2 runs. The key run was Varitek's hussle down the line to beat out the double play and score that run. So maybe you need to reanalyze the game and see what REALLY went wrong last nite. The deciding factor: Yankees had the bases loaded and failed to score a single person, Bosox later had the bases loaded and were able to. So give it up. Mussina didn't lose the game all by his lonesome. Despite the records given out to pitchers are winners or losers, the Yankees as a TEAM lost the game.

Are you sure you know baseball? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Codica3

That doesn't say much about your heart and your love for the GAME of baseball. :rolleyes:

And no, I don't go rippin' on Jon or Adam because they have every right as you or I do to support their team and root for them and hate the Yankees as much as we hate the Red Sox. Calling people names and acting like a tough ass on the computer over something you really have no control over (RE: the post-season, etc..) makes you look bad. And since you're a Yankee fan, it looks bad on them. I understand you hate the Red Sox and their players, that's fine. But don't talk shit out your ass about stuff that has really NOTHING to do with you.

And as far as Mussina's game, he gave up 3 runs. Not to mention he struck out 10 batters in less than 7 innings. And the two home runs were accounted for with the Yanks getting back 2 runs. The key run was Varitek's hussle down the line to beat out the double play and score that run. So maybe you need to reanalyze the game and see what REALLY went wrong last nite. The deciding factor: Yankees had the bases loaded and failed to score a single person, Bosox later had the bases loaded and were able to. So give it up. Mussina didn't lose the game all by his lonesome. Despite the records given out to pitchers are winners or losers, the Yankees as a TEAM lost the game.

Are you sure you know baseball? :rolleyes:

They had way too many opperunities to score and failed... What was it the first inning... Ok he hit the ball on the nose and it was a double play. That is just how things work. Then you had bases loaded... I think there was a 2nd and 3rd situation. And a man on 3rd situation...

The batter did not do there job. And the double play ball was the loss of the game. Not the home runs...

Why is it that Jeter which is one of the only ones left beside a select few can come up in a clutch situation and everyone else has failed to.

The homer did nothing for us in the 9th. And to me it just was not enough. You have to get a rally going. You cannot pray on a bases empty home run to get you back in the game. I knew the game was over at that point. I did not even go crazy after that home run. They still had to either get another lucky home run or get a man on base and score him. And the Yanks just did not have the hitting to do it. When Timlin game in they should have jumped on his fast ball. They are a fastball hitting team and he just abused the Yankee lineup... Yeah there is a huge difference in speed between the 2 pitchers. But when you go from a knuckleball pitcher to a fastball pitcher you have to sit on the shit and go with the fastball. Let him throw all his junk. And then he comes with the fastball that you have been hoping for all day. You have to jump on it...

Soriano jumped on junk after junk after junk on the outside and looked like a minor league batter.

If you think Moose gave the game up. I don't care what you umped what you played what you did in the past. You are pretty moronic. I played ball for 12 years and I was a catcher for 10 of the 12 years... I have called games and I have seen pitchers get into trouble ( Moose was never down in the count and he was never in real trouble )Even multi million dollar pitchers will fuck up and leave a ball over the plate. No one is perfect and everyone is human. And I have seen batters get over agressive and jump on the wrong pitch... And that is what went on all night long. They were over anxious and not settling in and waiting for a pitch that they can drive... Period...

Codica, Yeahmy heart and love for the Ynaks made me say pedro/manny are bitches ,you don t agree? you came at me because of the title of this thread, that i give Yankee fans a bad name , so how is that different from what their sayin?.. and any name callin is directed at spragga , he can tell you why there is a problem between us.

and i never said he lost the game himself read all my comments before rippin me , I said he spit the bit in game 1 and didnt do enough not to give the lead back the very next inning and also his stupid ass comments about he can only control what happens within the 60' between him and home plate , basically sayin his teammates are the one that lost it .

Element yeah im moronic i said Moose was the only reason ...:rolleyes:

You said if i think moose gave the game up im moronic...

My point again is that the yanks finally scratched out a run against a pitcher they are completely baffled by and tie the game up and Moose goes out the very next inning and gives up a shot

to dead center

just dont put up with all the Yankee hater shit ...especially the usual stuff like : payroll, we buy our teams

and u think those statements are NOT true? i wonder who u guys will go after next year? here is an idea...how about leaving some players for the rest of the teams? b/c very soon u guys will be playing amongst urselves...two words: SALARY CAP:idea:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

and u think those statements are NOT true? i wonder who u guys will go after next year? here is an idea...how about leaving some players for the rest of the teams? b/c very soon u guys will be playing amongst urselves...two words: SALARY CAP:idea:

I think there should be a salary cap as well.

But with that said. You cannot hate on a team because they want to win. Just like any other franchise sports or not. When you are successful you put your profits into things that make the franchise better. You do not just sit on your earnings and hope things work out. You strive to improve them...

But if any of you follow baseball there are many teams with very low salaries that are in the playoffs often as well...

And then you have the Mets with a 120+ Million dollar salary and in dead last...

Originally posted by spragga25

uh huh...saw that one coming

I was not rubbing it in big guy... Just stating the obvious...

If people are going to put shit on the Yanks for there high salary. The only team you can bring up with a shitty shitty record and a high salary is the Mets... Unless I am missing someone else...

Originally posted by elementx

But with that said. You cannot hate on a team because they want to win. Just like any other franchise sports or not. When you are successful you put your profits into things that make the franchise better. You do not just sit on your earnings and hope things work out. You strive to improve them...

of course i can hate on the Yankees...i am from Miami....i hate all NYC teams...:tongue:.....Salary Cap is necessary for situations like THE YANKEES, i have no problem with teams getting the best players they can, but MLB's rules dont allow for many teams to BECOME successful...and yes u can buy championships, hell the Marlins did in 97'...but that was when Wayne Cocksucker owned the Marlins and did Miami the injustice of giving it a winner and then the next year, providing a minor league team (at best)...then he expects the fans to still be there...PLEASE!!!...all i do is pray that the Marlins are still a decent team after this season and remain so till 2006, so they can move out of Pro Player Stadium and start making some profit...again we must thank Wayne H. for the Marlins' burden of turning a profit.... :rolleyes: