Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That Pussy Groundskeeper

someclown

First, this guy is spending the whole game mouthing off at the Yankees in the bullpen. Then, Nelson tells him to go cheer on the Red Sox' side of the field. He starts waving a towel in Nelson's face, and although nobody knows exactly what happened, the finality of it is that Nelson beats the shit out of him. Karim Garcia sees his teammate in trouble from an outsider and steps in.

Now, this 6'4, 230 lb. PUSSY is wearing a neck brace in a hospital (although he was jumping around and screaming after this whole thing took place) and waiting to sue for $ millions. He is trying to pass himself off as a "gentle giant" who works with handicapped kids. To top it off, the Boston police (scumbags) have a warrant out for Nelson and Garcia's arrest.

If you want to be a fan and root for your team, fine. If you want to get directly involved in the game and fuck with the other team on the field, you are doing so at your own risk. This guy is a fucking pussy coward and I wish the entire Yankee organization fucked him up worse than they did.

That's all I have to say.

-Someclown

ya, what a PUSSY, rooting for the team he has done so all his life, a special-ed teacher, has been working there for years, gets jumped on by 6 yankees w/ no retaliation from our bullpen, was not jumping around yelling after cause i was there and saw the whole thing....oh and did garcia get a boo-boo? is that why he couldn't play in one of the most important games of the season? go delluci

Originally posted by someclown

First, this guy is spending the whole game mouthing off at the Yankees in the bullpen. Then, Nelson tells him to go cheer on the Red Sox' side of the field. He starts waving a towel in Nelson's face, and although nobody knows exactly what happened, the finality of it is that Nelson beats the shit out of him. Karim Garcia sees his teammate in trouble from an outsider and steps in.

Now, this 6'4, 230 lb. PUSSY is wearing a neck brace in a hospital (although he was jumping around and screaming after this whole thing took place) and waiting to sue for $ millions. He is trying to pass himself off as a "gentle giant" who works with handicapped kids. To top it off, the Boston police (scumbags) have a warrant out for Nelson and Garcia's arrest.

If you want to be a fan and root for your team, fine. If you want to get directly involved in the game and fuck with the other team on the field, you are doing so at your own risk. This guy is a fucking pussy coward and I wish the entire Yankee organization fucked him up worse than they did.

That's all I have to say.

-Someclown

:finger2::peeright: someclown :peeleft: and oh yeah..K Y S! :finger2:

Originally posted by Kittyk

Who told you that saying...that is mine...I have a patten on it from a long time ago. Kara, please regulate and inform people of this. Matt, I still love ya...even if you are Yankee fan (for the duration). Thanks for the bagel!!

whats that you claim? :unhappy:

Originally posted by Kittyk

I have been using KYS...for years upon years....and many can atest to that. I didn't give my permission for that to be thrown around....

LOL yse yes this is true.. just like Smokeshow.. breather... stinker... etc

btw someclown is just a bandwagon fan.. *jump*

Originally posted by sparkem

Sue :)

Um so I left your ## in Boston on Friday, so sorry :(

Discoteque was ok...nothing special. Love that room though...I can't wait to see Morillo there!!

How was Timo??

XOOX

lol no problem. i was beat on friday anyways... was in bed by 12

timo was great! imo he never dissapoints.

did you end up at arc/vinyl?

Oh yes we did :) We stayed for about 2 hours because everyone else wanted to leave..but we got to hear the "pretty song" that Danny won't tell anyone what the name is...all he says is that it's the b-side to Voodo Dolls and will be released on Twisted soon..god he's been playing it since WMC lol

All in all a good trip :)

XOOX

Originally posted by sparkem

Oh yes we did :) We stayed for about 2 hours because everyone else wanted to leave..but we got to hear the "pretty song" that Danny won't tell anyone what the name is...all he says is that it's the b-side to Voodo Dolls and will be released on Twisted soon..god he's been playing it since WMC lol

All in all a good trip :)

XOOX

thats cool. :) i think we are going this weekend. ill have to catch you next time..:cool: